Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX PLUS (6.2) 2018

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Artemisbuckwilde710, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Hi tried to stay clean for as long as possible for this dream job ive been working at,
    but even after 60+ days sober i am still peeing dirty, i used to smoke ALOT.

anyways i heard about QF plus so i bought some to try it out on an At home UA.
    it passed in minutes which gave me great relief, so i started smoking again.

im going to try it at the local clinic for good measure this job means everything to
    me and i would lose everything if i failed,

so it brings up my question has anyone used this product and passed/failed in washington state?
    any feedback or tips helps please let me know thank you

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I used QF 6.1 with success about 2 years ago, but like yourself I will be subbing later today for pre-employment. Best of luck!

3. Any news from either of you? Did you pass, and which QF formula did you use?

4. I hate these people who post then never follow up. Why post?! Ugh.

5. Look i just took the test yesterday with 6.2 kept the temp good. Ill let you know if I pass or fail.

6. I have successfully subbed quick fix in the past (7 years ago and again 4 years ago)
    Got a surprise job offer, I wasn't looking for a job but definitely took it. I quit smoking for 2 years (sucks man) but enjoy it any chance I get. Well about 2 weeks ago I was watching someones house and found some oil for vape, so of course I hit that bish for a few days. Hogh concentration too. As soon as you inhaled it it was like holy shit. Anyways. A few days later was contacted about the job opportunity. I was planning on using my own urine, and had passed all the home tests but I just recently started working out. Wouldn't you know it, what I took the test this morning it was a VERY faint negative. Now I know they say a line is a line, but I did not want to risk it. I went and got my Quick Fix 6.2 at a local headshop, verified the batch number, took it home and heated it right away.
    My last day to test was today so I got my heated sub, stashed it in my underwear (thank god womens underwear sometimes has a pouch) and went on in. I have done this 2 times before with success but it was in Texas and I now live in NY. My test was at Quest. No issues with the collection, made small talk with the nice lady doing the collection and left. Its a 10 panel 50/2000, no gs/ms that I can see on the paperwork. Sent off to Ohio for testing.
    Fingers crossed! Will post results as soon as I know, my start date is not until late Aug.

7. I passed!

Attached Files:

8. Dont worry youll be alright i just used this last week and my boss called me today saying i start tomorrow

9. Update: i passed with no problem

10. Yeah I found out the next day I passed. Love this shit lol

11. Used it like 4 different times worked every time lol

12. Did it get split and sent to a lab?