Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus 2018

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HempUser562, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Mine wasn’t for a DOT. Just pre employment for my company. I’ve read some conflicting info regarding the QF 6.2 with DOT tests. However it looks as though if they send it off and not run any labs while you are in that office you should be good.

2. Has anybody used batch ST183B25A??

I have my test tomorrow. Bit worried reading some of these reviews..

3. Is it for DOT?

4. Hey hows it going. Im set to take a DT with US healthworks in Los Angeles, what was the outcome of your test if you dont mind updating.

5. I am 49 and going back to work for corporate after being self employed for the last year. I smoke everyday so there is no passing any test. So I bought Clear Choice sub solution after reading review after review after review. And today was my test. I planned on using the synthetic urine, but I still saw some people failing. And after careful consideration I decided NOT to use the synthetic, honestly, ONE person failing using it, was one too many. So I instead; I got my 10 year to piss in a cup this morning and put his piss in the bottle that came with Clear Choice and used the hand warmers I bought (USE THE HAND WARMERS, not the heat shit they give you) and then bought underwear briefs 2 sizes too small.

So, small underwear, check. Bottle with temp gauge on it, check. Hand Warmer to keep bottle warm, CHECK. One Rubber Band, check..10 year old boys clean piss, CHECK...

Now I practice, stuff bottle into underwear, right next to your balls. The heat feels nice...walk around, sit down, get up fast, holding in place nicely. Check heat make sure it's going to be still the right temp when I go in. Finally, I am comfortable enough to go for it and head to the lab. Stop by Burger place, go to the bathroom and check heat. It is almost 100, so its getting hotter, this bothers me so I take off hand heater. Get back into car and remember I am probably going to sit in the lobby for at least 30 min, (and I did) so i stop AGAIN at the gas station (lab is a block away) and check heat. The heat dropped to 94 degrees in like 7 min. Put hand heater back on, stuff back next to balls.

Get to the lab, I had to log in with DL, it was a walk in (as planned) and proceeded to wait for 30 min. At this point I don't know what the hell is going on w/ the temp, I am just hoping its below 100. Finally get called back, and she didn't make me empty my pockets, I offered and she said no need. (OK...) Get in the bathroom and get straight to work. Drop my shorts to my ankles, pull out bottle, check temp, right at 98 almost 100 (it was turning greenish) after pouring specimen into the bottle, (I did not squirt it out, I poured it to just above the line) put bottle open on shelf thing (very convenient) put other bottle back in underwear, and proceed to take a piss in the toilet. Bottle w/ piss on it is sitting on shelf cooling off just a little bit. Pull up shorts, pick up piss, walk out, temp is PERFECT. Initial, initial, initial.... have a nice day...

Ahhhh, now I can breathe...

6. I'm new at the subbing game but I used quick and clean synthetic and passed with flying colors...sept 2018

7. Quick and clean synthetics worked for me...sept 2018

8. Quickandcleansynthetics.com

9. Quickandcleansynthetics.com worked for me sept 2018...lab tested and I got the job

10. Quickandcleansynthetics.com passed a lab test sept 2018...

11. Quickandcleansynthetics.com just passed a lab test sept 2018... vale detox does NOT work...followed instructions on the box to a "t" first result was dilute and failed the retest...none of those 24 hour detox drinks work...mega clean,vale detox,stinger....no...yje only way to pass is either synthetic from a trusted source or stop using for 30+ days

12. It was Labcorp if it was NC. That's where they sent mine to

13. Not true I used qcarbo32 and passed. And quit smoking 3 days prior to test

14. Just thought I would share my experience with you all because I too was worried about losing my job because I was selected for a random drug test. I have been working with the same company for 4 years now, I got the job by using quick fix back in 2014 and 4 years later I was selected for a random drug test. Our company draws from a lottery once a month and it was just my luck that I was picked. I went straight to a smoke shop and bought quick fix plus and was feeling confident the whole time. I warmed it up for 10 seconds then slapped that heating pad to the back of it and went to the drug test, waited in the lobby for 25-30 minutes, nurse called me back, made me wash my hands and told me to go in the restroom and to not flush. There werent any tricks at this lab. I took the quick out my underwear and I poured the quick fix in the cup and peed a little in the toilet.

Dont get me wrong I was sooooo nervous my results were going to come back and say it was fake pee or in human or whatever because I drove myself crazy for 4 days reading all of these forums lol.

I do know it was quest diag lab in Lenexa Kansas that did the test.... long story short I PASSED.

It was a 5 panel drug test. seems like quick fix works, its worked for me twice now, however I do not smoke that much anymore and I have decided to quit indefinitely. Its not worth the stress and it certainly isnt worth losing the awesome job I have and I also have a 1 year old now and a husband and that life of smoking everyday is well behind me. So if you smoke I suggest using quick fix if you have to drug test or just quit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey everyone, I signed up because this site really helped me over the past few weeks. I needed to take a drug test for a job at a hospital a couple weeks ago 1/8/18. I used quickfix 6.2 and was skeptical as well and extremely anxious about it. I took it at a Labcorp in Northern California. I didn't get the results from the lab itself, but I got the call to confirm the job. Quickfix really does work!

I set the microwave for 10 seconds, shook the heating pad (i didnt even do a pru-run) and the temperature stayed at 98-100. I stuffed in between my nutsack, went to walkin for an appoitment, i had to wait about an hour, so i went back to my car and sat in there and turned on my heated seats and hot air just in case (i honestly think it didn't do anything at all.), temparature stayed the same when i went upstairs.

testing lady didnt seem to grill me at all. i imagine she sees all kinds of characters in there, many who smoke weed, so nothing suprises her. i went to the bathroom and poured the quickfix into the cup (about 2 oz), and i gave her the cup, i forgot to shake it but it did have a 2-3 small bubbles in it. When I realized i forgot to shake it, I shook whatever was left in the plastic bottle and put just a little more on top. No new bubbles. Temparature was right at 98. It was hard for me to believe it could stay that warm but it really worked.

I also was also hoping the lab would have antiquated machines and hoping there wasnt some "new standard" of testing that since the last person posted here, but living near silicon valley I feel safe to say that if anyone would have the highest standards, it would be in this area.

well i hope that helps someone. That shit really does work! lol It's almost dummy proof! Try not to psyche yourself out about it, the directions are straight forward and are true to what it reads in actual life.

16. My bad I mean 2018 not 2019

17. My test is tmw I have the Quickfix and extremely nervous hope it works, how did you stop the swishing noise when you walked ???

18. I dont remember even hearing the slightest swishing. The bottle is too small and the liquid takes up most of the volume for any swish noise. I wore jeans. I didnt hear it all. And I didnt expect to even if I work gym shorts or any thin clothing.

19. I’m so stressed out . I read some reviews saying it may come back inconclusive...and the heating pad does a good job keeping the temp between 90-100? I’m scared because it will be about 40 degrees outside that it might cool down while I walk there! Any tips or tricks or advice would be greatly appreciated

20. Trust me my friend I have ocd pure o, it really is much more simple than what you're making it out to be. I felt exactly how you did, somehow you feel like you'll be the one exception as to why this didnt work. But you're wrong. 10 seconds in the microwave, shake the heat pack, rubber band it on, go take your test. It will be just fine.