Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus 2018

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HempUser562, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Its Jan. 9th, 2018 and i just used quick fix literally an hour ago for an employment opportunity. Will post results ASAP. I’ve used quick fix in the past and it worked.

Don’t be nervous. Breath. You got this. Shit, we have no choice at this point so might as well go in that office feeling confident as you can. The workers really don’t give a shit about what you have or hiding, just direct you to the bathroom and make you empty your pockets. Follow directions and things will go fine.

2. I took one today with quickfix and it failed immediately. The lab tech ran it through a test strip and quickly pointed to a pink square saying it was adulterated. Then they offered to watch me piss and I said no way. Especially not for the low paying job I was testing for. I will never use it again. I'm an old pro at subbing, I've had 100% success with clean samples from other human beings.

3. I’m sorry to hear that man. The only possible way for them to request a new sample is if the temperature wasn’t between 90-100, so it sounds like a mistake on your end.

4. I know it wasn't the temp. It looked fine on the strip, maybe a little on the low end but certainly between 90 and 100. It wasn't the temp, the tech poured it onto this little square and it turned pink, they said that's an indication of an adulterated sample. Not at all having to do with temp.

5. This place looked pretty serious and had a serious name. I think they were just being sticklers with whatever that test was. In any event I've learned my lesson getting burned by quick fix. Already having a friend of a friend produce a clean sample for me.

6. The fact that any testing was done in front of you is already different than any situation I’ve been in regarding urine samples. My results are shipped to my future employer within 2-3 business days.

I’m sorry that happened to you, but hey like you said it was a low paying job so am higher! (No pun intended) i believe in you Bro

7. Yeah, come to think of it I've never seen a test like this either. I saw an Escreen once where they started to test it in the machine, but it wasn't done by the time I left the lab. Most of them just put your sample in a little vial and send it off. This was just a much more intensive process than I've ever seen before.

8. What was the name of the Lab by that way? And state please, just useful info for fellow patients on this forum

9. "Minnesota Occupational Health"

They have several locations around the state of Minnesota.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Check out this link. Crazy that I had to do this much searching to find it. So I guess most labs don't do the adulterant test unless something looks suspicious. So the tech must have thought the temp being a bit low but still in the range was suspicious, and maybe I delivered my sample too quickly.

Does Synthetic Urine Work For A Drug Test? | Synthetic Urine World

11. Dam man that link literally explains everything. So the low temp def caught the eye of whoever tested it enough to do the adulterant test, which is a bummer. My first experience with QuickFix i had to cool it down in the bathroom because it was too hot.

When the lab Dude looked at it, he squinted his eyebrows at the reading because you can see the residue on the temperature gage where it was once too high. He double checked and sort of shrugged his shoulders and sent me on my way. I was lucky he didn’t test it because i passed that time in 2015, albeit almost getting myself caught lol.

Best of luck in the future don’t know if your religious but this just wasn’t Gods plan for you at the moment, got something bigger in store

12. Thanks man, it does have a very serendipitous feel to it.

13. did you end up passing dude?

14. Hey guys thought I’d share what literally just happened 3-6-18

I work through a temp agency and the company i work at wanted to hire me. AWESOME! They gave me the news on 2-1-18 that they wanted to bring me on board full time. I knew that would mean another drug test but stupid me kept smoking until 2-13-18. My UA was scheduled for 2-27-18 so for those 2 weeks I didn’t smoke at all and tried my luck with Vale Detox. I must have drank way too much water because that test came back as Negative Dilute meaning too much water in my piss. So they rescheduled it for the following Friday. I had a bad feeling I would not be able to pass with my own piss cause I was smoking daily for years before stopping those 2 weeks. QUICK FIX 6.2 to the rescue!! I had never used it and was EXTREMELY sketched out about it but some family and friends assured me it would work. And If you’re anything like me you take it with a grain of salt cause you just DONT KNOW. I spent literally a week looking up reviews and stories, both passed and fails. So I was just very unsure. So that Friday comes around 3-2-18 and I go to “give my specimen” first you must vailidate the batch# on urineluck.com then once you know it’s good and and you’re ready to “pee” in the cup make sure it’s up to temp and you’re good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. To sum all that up, just make sure whatever batch you’re using (on the green slip inside the box) is current

Make sure practice temperature control and concealing it.

If all goes well you will pass!! My boss was a dick about it though. He came up to me and said, with a very stern face, “we need to have a talk outside.” Im like FUCK they knew it was fake! Then he goes “congrats and welcome to the company!”

Biggest relief EVER

• Like Like x 1
  16. congrats man! just curious what lab did you go to?

17. They sent it to a lab in NC so idk

18. Used quickfix 6.2 plus. Just got my results back and I GOT THE JOB. I was so stressed out because I really wanted this job. Was sent to lab on Wednesday, got the email I passed Monday. Verified batch number when I bought it. I am so grateful!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Has anyone used QF 6.2 at US Healthworks and passed?

20. I took a dot drug test with 6.2 QF. It was sent off to a lab in Kansas. Any word on DOT test with this stuff?