Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix or dilution?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Genesis 1 29, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Whats up? I've done some research(on here and other websites)and trying to decide if I should use the quick fix plus or the dilution method. I have a pre-employment drug test tommorow. I did two home test today. Failed one and the other one came up inclusive. I haven't smoked in almost two weeks. I've been working out trying to sweat alot, but im a heavy smoker, before quiting i smoked everyday all day. Wake & bake, lunch, after work & at night. I picked up the quick fix today but after doing some research I found some people saying its awesome works everytime, others saying they now test for male or female urine and its hard to keep at body tempature. I know theres a ton of post about drug test (sorry for posting another one) and I've read alot of them. Not really sure which I should do. Wake up early and start chugging water or try the fake urine. Any ideas? Thanks and whichever i choose i'll be sure to post the results.

2. Quick fix has worked for me everytime, so if you use that it'll be foolproof (considering that you do it right :p)

I'd say it's worth the $20 or so to get rid of the risk

3. After heating it up did you just use the heating pad and keep it in your pocket or did you tape it to the inside of your thigh?

4. i usually do the under the sack method haha. If you do this w/o pre-heating then it'll be about an hour for it to reach temp. If you do preheat I'd tape it to your thigh to be safe, but be careful not to burn yourself.

5. Ok under the sack method.... how do you do that? haha. boxers? boxer briefs? tighty whiteys? how do you keep it from moving around is what im asking.

6. Np, good luck with your test. I've always thought those were invasion of privacy, especially in schools. smh...

7. Haha. Well believe it or not if you just kinda shove it up there pretty tight, you can walk no problem. I'd go for tighty-whiteys to be safe though

8. haha classic man. well hopefully it all works out. thanks again man, i'll post the results.

9. Not sure if this is quick fix but they have teas and shit they clean your urine.

10. ^^^Detox/teas claiming to clean your shit usually don't work haha. Ik from experience and from what the general consensus is. :smoke:

11. i tried the detox tea. did a at home test just to be sure and failed so thats why i went with the quick fix urine.

12. passed with flying colors

13. Glad you posted back! Even better that you passed, congrats.

14. thanks for posting that it worked! I just took a pre-employment test yesterday and used quick fix plus. I've been stressin' a little bit and that takes some of the edge off!