Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix or Dilution?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J0k3r, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I have a 4th interview for a job that I'm pretty sure I will get an offer for.  I'm positive I will have to pass a UA for pre-employment.  I was clean for about 5 weeks then smoked about 2 bowls per day for 10 days.  As of today I've been clean for one week.  I purchased some home test strips and can produce a negative result consistently using dilution method.  Still dirty if I go natural.  I purchased QF 5.7-1 with Uric Acid.  I also have some clean urine from a relative frozen as well.  I wan't to ensure that I have all my bases covered.  Now my dilemma is which method to use?  I've read mostly good things about QF however the few bad reviews where people say that the results revealed that a synthetic was used has me spooked.  I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions as to which method I can use.  I'm in South Florida and most likely will be going to LabCorp.  Thanks.

2. If dilution is working, do it. Also, eat like 6 or 8 tums, drink some creatine supplement (preferably drink for 3 days prior) and take a B Vitamin.

The tums will boost the "specific gravity" of your urine so it appears less diluted.

Creatine is another substance used to check if your urine is diluted. (normally found in red meats)

Vitamins in the B group will produce yellow urine to appear less diluted as well.

3. Thanks for the input solar.  I forgot to mention I work out regularly (4 days/week)  and am an avid mountain biker putting in at least 80 miles a week.  I take create, vitamin B, vitamin c and a multi vitamin daily.  I'll try the tums.  What about diluting my urine with the QF? 

4. #4 solarhitz, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014

Np that's why I browse lol. I also suggest then that you abstain from activity for the last 2 days before your drug test, that way you are metabolizing less of your fat reserve. THC left in the fat won't be detected, but THC that is metabolized by your fat being burned will show up in your blood and eventually your urine too. As far as using QF I have little experience with it. I've heard plenty of local people in my area say they got caught and were asked to come back for another sample or told outright to leave. I assume that if you use a little QF with your urine they won't outright call you out on tampering, it would be almost impossible to notice. Adding QF might also help dilute your urine further as well. The only drawback for using it would be that it could alter the temperature of your sample. Samples are supposed to be no less than 98 degrees or labs may reject the sample.   

Edit: you will want to workout as hard as you can prior to the test for best results, but then 2 days prior you should stop all activity. just to clarify

5. Are you sure about the 98 degrees?  I've read that as long as it was 90-100 it was good to go.  Maintaining 98 even going all natural seems hard to maintain.  If it comes out at 98.7 then I'd have to get it out to them in seconds for it to be above 98.  Just it going into the cup will drop the temp buy at least 1 degree I'd imagine.  If I diluted my plan would be to dilute my natural urine normally (drink lots of fluids) then replace half of the QF with my natural urine (after doing home test).  Then keep at body temp as I would if using straight QF (hand warmer and body heat).  My thought is that this would doubly dilute my own urine, address the color issue, add some odor. 

6. It may vary depending on the lab and how the testing is done. The more strict the test the more narrow the parameters are and I'm not sure about any of that lol. Although your idea sounds pretty solid, and if they really are leninent enough to accept 90-100 then that just makes your job of fooling them a little easier. Go for it man, let us know if (when ;) ) you pass!

7. I will definitely post an update

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Any feedback from someone with recent experience using QF?

9. #9 ~Anton~, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    I'm in same spot I may be tested for a new job where did u get your strips I want to try dilution
    ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Homehealthtest.com. less than $2 each

11. Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum