Quick fix dot pre employment drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Youngstunna702, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Has anybody used quickfix 6.1 for a pre emoloyment drug test recently??

2. Im mean a DOT pre employment drug test!?!

3. I'm pretty sure they eyeball you up and down while you take a DOT drug test.:coolalt:

4. I’m always amazed that people, knowing they have to get a job, will continue to smoke until it’s UA time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No need for your negative input.:

6. Hey Young, never heard of quickfix, but I've passed pre-employment drug tests for truck driving jobs (I assume that's same as what you're mentioning) by drinking those same day cleanser drinks sold at pharmacy retail stores. You just have to drink lots of water and the "detox" drink. doesn't actually detox you, the reason it works it simply that all the water makes your urine very diluted to the point where you won't test positive for the minimum quantities of whatever you're masking, and the "detox" drink is really just to give your urine color again, because apparently if you give them clear urine (which our urine is supposed to be clear because it shows you're hydrated) they will make you retake the test, essentially them assuming you must have been trying to dilute your urine. Hope that helps and good luck!