Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ariel Garcia, Oct 4, 2018.

1. picked up the QuickFix 6.2 at a local shop when it for a pre-employment test followed all the instructions to a T and I just found out it got sent off to the lab !!! Should I be worried ??? Please help !!! I’m freaking out ! I quit my old job for this new job

2. You should be ok - I’m using QF next week for the 2nd time. Worked the 1st time 5 years ago. Really hoping QF 6.2 pulls through for me. I checked the batch number and did some test runs to keep the temp up. Might bring two 3oz bottles just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Any word on your results ? I’m waiting also... oh the anticipation!!!

4. I haven’t taken mine yet. Still waiting for a contingent offer email. I’ll keep you updated tho.

5. Okay for sure I’ll keep you posted too

6. Did you shake the bottle much before you poured? I’m concerned about noise from shaking it up. Was it easy to keep the temp up?

7. I was super paranoid so I took a themoter with me and stopped in a subway and took the temperature right before going in. I shook it there and again right before giving the sample. ... since they won’t be in the bathroom with you I wouldn’t worry about that. I pee while I pour it. Make sure you don’t flush the toilet either.

8. Did you pass????

9. New here but promised myself I would create account after my experiences with quick fix 6.2 it does work.