Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick fix 6.2 suspected! Help please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brantley321, Dec 5, 2018.

1. So I went to a drug test.

I used quick fix 6.2.
    This is a DOT drug test, pre employment.
    The temp was correct.
    Problem: OVERZEALOUS COLLECTOR!
    She smelled it and looked at it. Then she said she thinks it’s fake.

They didn’t retest me there. They said that I’m not a client of theirs so they are just gonna send it off but normally would require me to retest. They sent it off and made a remark about her suspicion.
    These are qualitative measurements! Ive used this in the passed multiple times! But I’ve never been suspected of using it!

Remarks:
    “Suspected synthetic urine: odor color debris in specimen”

They sent it to quest Diagnostics.

Anyway this was 2 days ago.

I contacted quick fix and they said that the smell and color are qualitative characteristics. That the lab test will not be able to determine that the urine is synthetic. Should have used my brothers piss!
    Anyone had a similar situation?

2. No answers, just wishing you good luck, mate.

3. I don’t understand why someone would go through the extra effort. To me, i would have looked st that sample, knew it’s fake and said to myself “this looks like more work, fuck that”

4. I really need help guys. Please. This is ridiculous.

Quick fix says that they test their products before sending them out and that The color and smell is just qualitative.

5. What kind of help are you looking for? The cake is in the oven baking, you can't change the recipe now. Relax and practice your acceptance. Using clean natural is always safer and I'm sure in the future that's what you'll do given the opportunity.

• Like Like x 2