Quick Fix 6.2 SUCCESS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pixie21, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Hey just wanted to jump on here real quick and let everyone know that quick fix 6.2 worked for an escreen/ecup test in 2018 in CO. If anyone has any questions let me know! This is the third time I've successfully used quick fix for a pre employment drug test.

• Like Like x 1
  2. i can confirm they do work and u even get a lil plastic grinder from them. ive used it twice and it worked once. the second time i fucked it up cuz i had it too hot and it was awkward asf.

3. Took test yesterday usong quick fix plus 6.2 and tested positive for nitrates was old I have a urinary tract infection. And he sample was sent out to a lab . Said it would take 3 days . I'm so nervous. Will it come back ad inhuman why would there be nitrates in the synthetic urine?

4. Have you ever had it sent to a lab

5. Could you please update?

6. Hey yall, OP hasnt posted in a while. Thought I might add my two cents in.
    Long story short, I got a surprise job offer, wasnt prepared. Had to sub, used Quick Fix 6.2 ST183D95A at quest labs and passed the test. No issues reported, standard 9 panel non-dot 50/2000 no gs/ms just an Escreen.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. P.S it was immediately sent off to the lab, no split specimen. Lab was in OH

8. most synthetic will work but quick fix is actually the only one ive herd repeat accounts of fail on thus why they have version 6.2 . so i dont go their FAKE IT synthetic never failed used in 6 labs and more affordable

9. Proud to say quick fix 6.2 worked for me at lab corp in az. Was a 10 panel non dot test. I was super nervious but as long as you get the temp between 90-100 they will send it off, i got my results the next morning, and now I have my dream carear thanks to quick fix ...good luck to you all

• Like Like x 1