Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.2 - Still Works!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by throwaway12543, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

So I scored a really great entry-level job through the state, but the inevitable urine test was one of the most stressful events I've ever gone through (never had to take one before prior to this). I've been doing a lot of lurking here the last few weeks trying to find some info on how reliable the new Quick Fix formula is. I've seen lots of great reviews, but a worrying amount of negative reviews as well. Once I scrolled through damn near every post I could find, I decided to take the plunge.

Went to a Kaiser facility for the actual test itself; after handing over the sample, it was packaged up and sent off to some lab in Kansas City, so I can't speak for those who have done the ecup test. But I passed! Best advice I can give to other panicked applicants is to follow the directions. Temp not warm enough? Make damn sure it is before handing it over. Shake the bottle well before using the "squirt" nozzle to transfer it into the cup - it seems to make the solution a tiny bit frothier and thicker-looking (less like water, more like piss). Remember to check the batch number if buying through 3rd party. Good luck!!