Quick Fix 6.2 Quest Diagnostics May 21, 2018 Worked!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by yungIbra, May 21, 2018.

1. Thanks man. I mean I take creatine for bulking purposes already. So wondering if it will affect it at all. A ton of variables im trying to weigh so any info is much appriciated

2. If you are taking the monohydrate (which you should be anyway) just take basically the loading dose twice a day. Along with b12 complex for color.

3. #63 Mahma216, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018

Thank you for the advice. I ended up taking the test on June 11th.

I will say for anyone out there not to rely too heavily on the temperature strip on the bottle because mine didn't work right. I microwaved the bottle uncovered for 20 seconds total at a gas station up the street from the testing site. I kept opening up the microwave every 5-6 seconds to avoid the bottle possibly exploding, haha.

Anyway I knew I overheated the bottle because the temp strip on the bottle was blank yet the bottle was hot. So I sat in my car for 20 minutes and watched it cool. The bottle was warm to the touch when I went into the lab yet the temp strip said it was 100 degrees. I'm a female so I concealed the bottle in my bra under my boob (yay for D cups).

The cup given to my by the technician had its own temp strip and by the time I was done shaking then pouring then shaking the bottle little by little into the cup the temp strip on the lab's cup said it was 94 degrees. I waited a total of 5 minutes between putting the bottle in my bra inside my car and walking into the lab before getting called back to take the test meaning it happened really fast and the temp drop was dramatic.

I haven't heard back about the test so I'm assuming I passed because it's been 2 days. My sample was sent off to a lab for escreen. Had I known it was so easy to sneak synthetic urine into a lab I wouldn't have been as stressed. Definitely use your best judgement when checking the bottle for warmth.

4. Good luck! What lab did you take your test at?

5. I keep a digital thermometer in my car and Make sure I’m at 100 before I walk in.

6. Us Health Works in CA. They're apart of Concentra now.

7. Keeping a thermometer on hand is your best bet. I should've done that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m assuming I passed my test. It’s been 15 days no phone calls and I’m still working. 10 panel non dot and they checked ph and for oxidants. Sent to Kansas clinical research lab

• Like Like x 1
  9. I still haven't heard from my HR about my test. It's been 3 days. I'm still working

10. Hey I am also from california and testing with United healthworks. did your QF work? Thanks for posting

11. I used it after stopping smoking 3 days before my test and passed

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, I passed but the job fell through. I'm still upset about the second part. However the QuickFix works .

13. Awesome! Thank you for the update and sharing your story. Its been two days since I tested with US healthworks, hoping it all falls through.

14. One more day your in the clear man. Just try your best to not stress and go crazy researching shit on internet. It just adds to your anxiety just relax your more than likely in theclear

15. I passed! The sample was sent out to Florida. Looks like the only validity test they ran checked for creatinine levels. Wish you all the best!

16. Dude, are you a promoter fir this stuff? I have read you posting about it all over these forums.

17. Nope. I'm on a few threads maybe 3

18. I used it and it worked

• Like Like x 1
  19. I passed using quick fix 6.2 at Quest Diagnostics in August 23, 2018. I am an avid smoker and stopped for 2 weeks but took a home test and failed with a detox (QCarbo 32). I had to do a non dot with nitrates. I dont have a microwave so I just used the heating pad for an hour beforehand like they recommended. In about 45 minutes it was about 98 degrees so I stuck it in my crouch area and wore a long shirt and drove to Quest. It was in Atlanta near Emory about 30 minute drive. I didn't check the temp because I did a lot to make it look unnoticeable, being a girl and all, and didn't want to take the chance of messing that up. I get there and sign in and wait like 30 minutes. They called my name and I went into the back. A woman was at the computer right outside the bathroom. There was a lockbox next to the toilet where I was told to lock my things up and give her the key. I did then was handed a container without a lid. I was a little worried because it didn't smell like piss but whatever. Forgetting to shake it up one last time I poured in the fake piss using the squirt top while taking a real piss. The lady was right outside the door on the computer and I could her her talking and laughing with a coworker making it easier for me as a first timer knowing she wasn't listening too hard. I then finish and returned the bottle to my crouch and walked out and handed her the cup. She asked me to sign some stuff and I saw her mark it for the correct temp which was cool because the temp gauge became discolored while in my crouch area so I was glad for that. So as long as you go to Quest you'll be fine. I landed my dream job. I was hella nervous but it went perfectly and I promised myself I'd write this review if I got the job to soothe y'all nerves and all. So yeah smoke a blunt and relax. You're gonna be good.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Haha. Fr. He’s gonna be ok. I took one about 2 days ago. I recommend unscrewing the entire cap and pouring it out instead of squeezing the bottle. The bubbling/gurgling sound of the air going back into the bottle to squirt the bottle again almost blew my cover lol. The only way they can real tell is if the temperature is off or they smell it. (I know wtf right). I let y’all know if I passed cause I need this job!!!