Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.2 in 2018

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by leslie98, Sep 7, 2018.

1. hey guys . I really hope someone replies because I am super nervous. Yesterday I took a drug test with eScreen using quick fix plus 6.2. This is my second time using it in a month, I passed the first drug test at LabCorp with Quick fix so I decided to use it again! I bought it from a smoke shop yes but both times I checked the batch number and they are good to go. So this second time, at escreen I did the test as normal into a huge cup with no lid. I didn't shake it but the temperature was good and she sealed up the sample. She told me it would take around 10 minutes for the sample to be analyzed and then the results would be sent to my employer. However while we waited she asked me if I had recently taken any medicine because my sample was showing positive for some drugs that could be caused by prescriptions? I said "yes I take allergy medicine" and she said "oh thats probably it, but I'll need to ship it to the lab and they will call you to verify any prescriptions". She said "your test isn't positive but it isn't negative". I guess what Im asking is did I fail?? Because I won't have prescriptions to back up what they found but I can say I take over the counter medicines. Also why would my Quick Fix sample show that??

2. I am supposed to get a call today where they're gonna ask me about what was in the sample....

3. Did you pass??

4. How did it go? They shouldn’t test is at the collection site. They verify temp and send it off to the lab.

Rapid Drug Testing

I’m in the same boat I just took an UA on thursday and im waiting results.

Your biggest concern should be nitrates, and how big of an ass your mro is. #piss police

5. Any good News to report back?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum