Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.2 freaking out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cyprus1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I had a drug test for a job yesterday 4/19/19 and I'm freaking out I've never used QF before I was so nervnervous I was shaking the temp strip said 98° when I went in I was so scared I didnt check the temp when I poured it in the cup bit the lady took it and gave me my recipt the testing place is called tri state diagnostics and I can't find anything on them really I have to wait out the weekend and it's killing me I feel like a dark cloud is over me and my stomach is a mess pray for me please I'm losing my shit

2. First of all, Happy 420. Secondly, try to calm
    down. If you don’t hear anything in 72 business hours you are golden. I have read tons of great things about the 6.2 as long as it’s purchased directly from the main website. People get into trouble when they buy it at head shops or EBay nonsense. Hopefully you didn’t do that. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I did buy it at a head shop but I trust that shop and 72 business hours will be this upcoming Tuesday so I have some time to stress as much as I try not to the paper in the box said it was good till next year and I had it around 98° before I poured it in the specimen cup and like I said the lady took it no problem I'm just a virgin to quick fix and my life literally hangs in the balance waiting I'll try to remain calm but why 72 hours is that the test deadline or something ?

4. Did you verify batch number on quickfix website? It typically takes 72 business hours for non-negative results to be sent to company who ordered the test. Negative results are usually reported 24-48 hours. No news is good news.

5. No I didn't check I was so nervous I was in a cloud dealing with this I'll just try and stay calm till wed night