Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 FAILED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JckSmrkingRVNG, Jan 9, 2018.

1. I'm practicing with Quick Fix and I heated it up in the microwave for 10 seconds and put the heat pad on. The temperature stayed 99 for over 2 hours in my crotch and 2 underwear.

2. What is the passable range though? 90-100?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yes, 90-100 is the range they loom for.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So if it’s stating I am at 98 degrees now I should be fine? Going to put hand warmer on other side in about an hour. Test I am going in for at 4pm. Sub solution. Hope it works!!

5. If it's at 98 now you should be fine. Remember it the temp will drop sightly as you pour it into th3 collection cup as well. But it should still be within range. It won't drop more than a degree or 2.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well all. Wanted to share my story.

Took test at 415 10-panel using sub solution. Didn’t use the heat activator but a hand warmer with the undies. Was done at concentra with the cup that tells you within a few minutes. The lady checked in temp. Was at 96.5degrees and she said I like to tell everyone up front. You are all negative and doesn’t need to go to the lab. She said she likes everyone to go home at ease. So I passed!! Thanks sub solution!! I am forever grateful to you. Back of my mind keeps thinking they will run more tests but she wouldn’t have said that and showed me. I keep thinking they will swab toilet seat as I accidentally pissed on it while peeing in the toilet.

As of now I feel good but still nervous until I hear from my future employer saying all is good.

I think she wouldn’t have shown me and said that to me if it wasn’t true but man does your head play games on you.

Cheers all!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do you guys check the temp with a cheap digital thermometer? I wasn't sure if one of those can go in liquid. I can buy a candy thermometer. I finished my diversion but I am worried for some reason they will want to retest me. I was clean for 6 months and I smoked as soon as I got home from my last pee test.

8. Yes I did. In parking lot across the way I pulled in. Pulled the sub solution out of my pants and checked temp with digital. Was at 101 and had feeling it would be super cool in there. Sure was. By time I got the sample in cup it read at 96 something and was perfect given 1-2 degree drop as it would exit the body.

Sub solution is way to go!! Unreal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am really hoping my last pee test will come out fine and they aren't going to call me in to do another one. There really is no reason they would want to retest me but I'll be worried until the end of the week. It takes a week for my test to come back. Thursday or Friday is when she would call me if she needs to retest me.

I am so happy to be done with those drug classes and there is no way I want to go back there so I'm hoping I am good.

10. What's up guys...this is my first post...

I'm an idiot. I was clean for 3-4 months (before that I blazed heavily) awaiting a job interview. After being frustrated and not hearing anything, I smoked half of a blunt with my friend last Wednesday. And, of course, found out yesterday I have a job interview this Friday. So by the time I interview I will be 9 days clean. So, I was clean for 3-4 months, and then smoked half a blunt. I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, work out at least 3-4 days a week, eat healthy, not much body fat. Do you guys think I will be able to pass a piss test if I get at least 2 weeks to be clean? The detox and quickfix is too sketchy and freaks me out. If not I will probably sub. Just looking for some reassurances or advice I guess.

Thanks!

11. Also, if I interview on Friday, when do you think I might have to drug test? No way it's the same day I interview, right?

12. Tough to say man, if i was you I would be sweating and detoxing. Go buy a marijuana dip stick or cup from cvs or walgreens and check for sure. I went a 32 days clean still peed dirty everyones different tho

13. #134 Deleted member 616232, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2018
    I was clean for 6 months and passed all my UAs every 2 weeks. Then I fucked up the last one by drinking too much water and it came back diluted. Now I have to sub in my friend's pee. I am wondering how to keep it warm from my car to the room where the girl fills out the paperwork for my new UA. I don't know if I should put it under my boob or in my pants. I am going to put it in a zip lock baggie. Anyone have any advice?

Any girls that have had to sub, where did you put it til you had to give your sample. I have to keep it warm and I am not sure where to put it.

14. Has anyone used version 6.2 of quick fix plus at a concentra testing site? Also, has it passed with no questions. I have a dot 10 panel random possibly soon and wanA keep up to date on any issues. Does anyone know if they test it there or does it get shipped to another lab?

15. I was kinda in the same situation. Didn't smoke much then divorce last month and looking for a new job with no phone calls. So I toked my ass off. Then I get a call for an interview. The job listing didn't indicate a test so I was like cool. But then I look on another part of their website and they did. So I quit smoking on May 27 and had the interview on June 1st. They said they would make a decision the following week but they called the same day and said I was hired, pending criminal background and the test and wanted me to test as soon as possible. I delayed the test, found this site and Quick Fix. I tried to get clean and got a First Check from CVS. At 21 days I failed. I'm athletic and have like 3% fat so I was surprised. I worked out almost everyday for 21 days. So, after the fail I stopped working out and 2 days later I tested again. Passed the home testing but still paranoid. So yesterday I had to go in for the test. I used the Quick fix instead of my piss just in case. If they say it's invalid or whatever I should be clean by now. Still waiting for the results and shitting my pants. Hope it passes. They opted for a split test, SAP 5/50 GC/MS.

16. Some said it passed and some failed.

17. Maybe use a heat pad and put it in the groin area? Check temp after an hour with a thermometer.

18. Im pretty sure I got the pass using 6.2 at Quest. From what Ive read some labs are testing for synthetic, but labcore and quest are the ones it is working on for now ateast. Super stressful but wishing the best for everyone just act normal in the job site be as calm as possible (harder than it sounds if you have anxiety like me, just breath) and before you walk in make sure temp is at 98-100 so it gives you time for it to cool down to ideal temp even if your waiting. What I did was use my car heater to get it hot after i microwaved it got it to 100 poured it in cup at 96. As a backup plan i put the activated hand warmer in my underwear strap incase it wasnt warm enough. My lab was always empty so wait time was short. Go in the lab same time as your test day before and scope it out and just tell them you want to confirm time see what the wait would be. Sorry for the lengthy message just tryna help I know these help me with mt stress. Goodluck everyone

• Like Like x 1
  19. I did the same thing with Quest. Did they do a split test SAP 5/50 GC/MS? I don't know if that makes any difference but I use Quick Fix 6.2 yesterday. I tested myself last Saturday with First Check from CVS and failed. Two days later, after not working out, I passed, but the lines were faint so I didn't want to take a chance and subbed. Still nervous but if they want me to piss observed I think I'll pass.