Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 FAILED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JckSmrkingRVNG, Jan 9, 2018.

1. i just got the email last night saying i passed!

2. Did it work for you

3. Congrats I am waiting on my ecup it's been 3 days no word... had the right temp and the girl was casual with me. I am praying that no word is good word. at this point. Background check takes 4-6 days. I'm assuming they wouldn't continue a background check if I failed a drug screening right?

4. I thought I would throw my post up here since I see recent posts... I went to a general occupational health facility with the qf 6.2 on 06/01/18.... completely scared I got the thing to right temp and was left to my own devises for "releasing the synthetic goods" no pat down just to wash my hands/ empty pockets. .. it was to temp and there are the two questions the nurse gal filled out.... based upon the temperature it doesn't show signs of alteration and that the color appears not to be fake... she marked yes to them and had me sign/ send me on my way. I've been freaking out ever since knowing i just gambled my life to a solution bought at a bong shop!!!! Aghhhh the batch was verified and I did all that was right... I haven't heard anything in three days and heard from my freind who works where I am in preemployment at that it takes 4-6 days to do the background check. Based upon this i am cautiosly optimistic but unsure... if I was HR I would cancel background check if candidate failed drug test and inform them of such a thing right? Isn't it no word good word? Help me!! Need support still waiting/ Praying

5. Please come back and post and let us know. Just used this 06/06/18. Also freaking out here. I wish you good luck.

6. My test came back invalid with quick fix 6.2 for 5 panel DOT test. Had to go today take a observed test. So I went with QCARBO32 detox drink. Took a at home drug test it was negative so I went take test. Came home and did another dt and it was also negative

7. you will be fine! what was your batch number

8. good luck! i have faith it will work as long as you go the temp right

9. What was your batch number and where did you get it?

10. Lost the batch number but got it directly from their website

11. Thanks temp was good but this captngreen dude has me freaked! Do you think it makes a difference for DOT compared to preemployment?

12. Quick fix or spectrum lab? Do you know if there is anything different with a DOT

13. Sorry
    Man just letting you know.

14. Sorry man

15. No worries was at least hoping you had it for a while or something else went South for the rest of us to feel relief

16. I did get that right she marked yes to both it not looking adultrated and of correct color

17. Thank you I will. I'm just so scared. I put my two weeks notice in an my current job and this new one is it my final leap of faith

18. Beaded
    Based on my story do you think I'll be okay?

19. I completely understand I am moving for this opportunity and have told my whole family. I am gonna look like a complete failure if it fails....I tried to clean out but a month didn't do it. Totally crossing my fingers for you!

20. Dot vs non dot. I had non dot. Difference is the amount of things they test for. Also I think they look at it more which maybe caused him to fail.