Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 FAILED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JckSmrkingRVNG, Jan 9, 2018.

1. I failed with Quickfix 6.2 but it didn't even make it to the lab. The tech taking the sample smelled it a few times and then refused it saying there was something wrong with it. Probably would have passed at the lab but it does not pass the smell test at this place I guess. Now I have even more to worry about, you have to get lucky and get the right tech too.

2. I have a UA tomorrow for a pre-employment screening. I have Quick Fix batch ST193D06A. Anyone have luck with that batch? I verified on the manufacturer site and there are no recalls.

I don't know what lab I have to go to yet, but I am losing it a little. I have already accepted the offer, but it gets rescinded if I fail the test. Accepting the offer means A LOT more $ and moving to another city two hours away.

I am not a heavy smoker, just 1-2 puffs off a concentrate pen at night for about 2 months. I have been clean for about 6 days and have been working out and doing hot yoga to sweat a bunch. Would I have a better chance of avoiding a "inhuman" result if I add like 1-2mL of my actual urine in addition to the Quick Fix? Or am I overthinking this?

5'9" 160lbs 20% body fat

3. #263 SRT420710, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Greetings fellow forum members,

I am here to offer the QuickFix 6.2 users some hope in 2019.

Last week (06-17-2019) I took one of the most stressful drug tests of my life. It was for a nursing program in California. It's extremely difficult to get into a nursing program in California these days, and I had failed my first drug screen. For my first test, I used my real urine and I tested "positive for marijuana" according to Quest Diagnostics. The medical review officer told me the cutoff for "marijuana" is 15ng/mL and I tested 16ng/mL (I couldn't even believe it). I am a 6' 0" 150lb male with an extremely rapid metabolism. I have smoked cannabis daily since 2008 and moved over to dabbing daily since 2011. I quit for 25 days and still tested positive for "marijuana". I was told I had 1 week to complete a retest. I had passed a job drug test in 2016 using QuickFix 6.1, so I figured I was safe ordering the new QuickFix 6.2 formula. Like many of you, I questioned the new formulas ability to pass lab tests since I realize labs are getting smarter. From what I've gathered, most large labs like LapCorps and Quest Diagnostics still do not detect fake urine from basic, non-DOT tests. HOWEVER, I recently came across certain tests offered by Quest Diagnostics that test for "preservatives" which I'm led to believe is testing for stuff like biocide. Biocide is used in QuickFix 6.2 to preserve the urea. This is what allows the user to reheat QuickFix multiple times without degrading. I did some research and there is one urine that does not use biocide, at the cost of only being able to heat your urine once because you mix in the urea which degrades without biocide. This fake urine is called Sub Solution. Sub Solution is apparently the best fake urine on the market because it does not use biocide and they claim it foams and smells like real piss. However, Sub Solution costs 80$ vs. the 3oz Quickfix PLUS 6.2 being 40$. I have also heard certain tests like the eCup test for nitrites and the test strip they use will turn pink in the presence of nitrite, which will result in a failed drug test. Also, I have heard some smaller labs will reject a sample due to lack of bubbles and/or smell, which is odd because bubbles and smell cannot be quantified, and should therefore not be a valid reason to reject a sample. But just so you're aware, there are users who have experienced failure with smaller labs due to the bubbles and smell tests. However, they did not test for bubbles or smell at the Quest Diagnostics I went to in California. I heated the QuickFix 6.2 in the microwave for 10 seconds, which put it at about 100*F. I then started the handwarmer and rubberbanded it to the bottle and slid the bottle into the inner thigh pouch that I bought from the official QuickFix website. This was about 30-45 minutes before my test, and you should account for 15-20 minutes sitting in the waiting room. I'm not gonna go into further detail how to use QuickFix because there are amazing guides on that already (Synthetic Urine: The Definitive Guide to Fake Urine). I took the test on a Monday and received my negative (passing) results that Friday via email. No phone call, however, they did call me for my first test since I failed. Here are some important facts about my successful secondary drug screen visit:

Collection Site: Quest Diagnostics -- Morgan Hill, CA
    Laboratory Site: Quest Diagnostics -- Norristown, PA
    TEST ORDERED: (57290N) MEDPRO A+ MEP/FENT/MB
    QuickFix 6.2 Batch Number: ST193D06A
    RESULTS: NEGATIVE (passed)

***I took a drug test specifically meant for medical professionals. It's important to note that SVT (specimen validity testing) at Quest Diagnostics has different tiers, and as far as I am aware, the default SVT tier DOES NOT test for fake urine preservatives such as biocide in QuickFix 6.2. Here is the link for SVT at Quest:

Drug Screening for Employers | Quest Diagnostics : Specimen validity testing

******Now I put marijuana in quotations because testing positive for a THC metabolite (THC-COOH) DOES NOT automatically imply one is consuming "marijuana-derived" THC. THC also exists in the FEDERALLY LEGAL hemp plant. As of 2018, the hemp plant is legal and removed from the DEAs controlled substances list (Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018). CONSUMING "HEMP-DERIVED" THC IS A FEDERALLY LEGAL ACT. The distinction between a "marijuana" plant and a "hemp" plant is both scientifically and federally defined. Just an important FYI for those of you out there being labelled as "marijuana users" for possessing a THC metabolite in your system. Due to science and federal law, testing positive for a THC metabolite can no longer classify somebody as a "marijuana" user because THC exists in more plants than "marijuana" plants. THC also exists in the FEDERALLY LEGAL "hemp" plant. Therefore, automatically labelling somebody a "marijuana user" due to the presence of THC metabolite in his/her system is arbitrary and should be illegal.

4. Hi! I used QuickFix Plus 6.2 (Batch # ST193D01A) at Concentra in North Texas and passed my non-DOT pre-employment drug test in July 2019. Freaked out for a week but all came back clear :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey there, I just wanted to share my story. This is my first time using QF and I didn't take chances with headshops and smokeshops so I got it online. I checked the batch number on the QF batch validator website and it said it was good. I microwaved for 11 secs and it got it real nice and warm to 100. Please remember it is cold in the facility ( I went to Labcorp ) and the temperature along with the wait...plus pouring the QF bottle into the cup will all play a factor in cooling your bottle so please be at 100 or 99 degrees Fahrenheit before you enter the facility. Also, don't take chances and make an appointment if possible, the wait should be much less, maybe 10-15 minutes. Another strong suggestion is to buy the QF undie stash which makes the process so much easier.

It was not observed nor was it smelled... I did shake to create bubbles, then after pouring into the cup, it read 92 degrees so it passed the 90-100 requirement. The test was on a Monday and I'm rather shocked that I heard back so quick from my employer. 2 days later, recruiter said background screening were completely cleared. An automated email was sent by employer stating that pre-employment requirements were clear but that I wouldn't be notified if I passed / failed the drug test. Ive always been paranoid about these things, and I'm still skeptical... I don't know why, because it feels too good to be true. But thanking God almighty that I think my QF 6.2 worked.

6. I just wanted to share my experience. Had a test for a union job that requested a 12 panel test.
    I was extremely nervous as I've heard stories of the "bubble" teat and the "smell" test.
    I followed the directions and had the substitute at the proper temp level. The nurse at the collection agency was on to me I think. I was in the restroom for about 50 seconds before she was asking me to come out and drink more water.
    The problem was I was afraid it was too hot. I sat the cup on the top of the toilet after subbing it out, knowing it was cold in there.
    Came out and temp registered in the range. It took 10 days to get my results back, and I was a nervous wreck for that time.
    Bingo! I passed! Thank you Quickfix! This is the 2nd test I've passed with it!

7. #267 yup2324, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Read through most of these responses. Took a drug test today with quick fix. batch st193d17a. lady there said she had to send it away to a lab because it wasnt passing everything. Poor mistake on my part. i was the only one there who had to have it sent away. I am screwed ..waiting for the call that says its inhuman and i lose my job.

Update: it worked, ha

8. Batch Number ST193C05A is valid. We will see if it works.

9. Hi All,

I started an account and wanted to post in this thread for those wondering about QF. I have now passed 4 pre-employment screens (in TN) over the last ~8 years using QF. I also know of another person who has used it to pass one test. The most recent was this week to land a major step up in my career.

I average a 3-5 bowl hits a night and have for the last 9 years. I don't smoke during the day or in excess, but enough to where I would likely be considered a heavy user due to frequency. Due to that, I know I'll never let anyone get my actual urine, if at all possible. I have taken instant tests and direct send off to lab tests through both Quest and Labcorp.

Each time I test, I go online and make sure nothing new has happened to the current batch/version and in detecting synthetic urine in general.

My suggestion to anyone is BE PREPARED. Make sure you do a "dry run" on heating and storing. Heating it up to the proper temp range is key. 96-99 is the best. If you go above, make sure you let it cool before the test or before you turn in the sample. WATCH FOR LEAKS. Make sure your lid is on properly. One time mine leaked all over my pants and I had to delay the test.

Also, I wouldn't suggest using QF over 9 months old, but that's a personal decision not backed up by any science.

I sincerely wonder about some of the posts here and how people use the solution. Some could be troll posts, but assuming they're not, I would question their handling of the solution and following directions. I would also question any lab tech/facility who "sniffs" urine. It is neither scientific nor hygienic. I would look at a fail on that as a possible lawsuit (Disclosure: I am NOT a lawyer).

I do, however, think that a "tuned in" lab tech could suspect fake urine, but it would be difficult to prove and probably outside the known testing best practices.

QF is good stuff, and has passed multiple tests over time for me. I buy from urineluck and keep some on hand for emergencies, even stashed in my work bag for random tests.

Good luck to everyone!

10. Ran into this thread when had pre employment test come up out of the blue for a dream job, so wanted to add my experience. There was more good then bad reviews for QF 6.2 so that's what I tried (purchased from my regular smoke shop for $15, batch registered good). It was ecup test and it didn't pass the initial escreen reading so was sent to lab. Freaked me out! Just got email from my new employer about negative test results and my new start date! Don't sweat it, it works. Mine was batch # ST193.. Just make sure you got temp worked out. Mine showed all good on bottle but when I transferred it didn't register, put hand warmer on strip and got it to register thankfully. If I did it again and it was cold like it was, I would have purchased another warmer to add to it. And that was with it microwaved, hand warmer and ace bandaged to my thigh. Just get the temp right and your solid!

11. Do not buy quickfix 6.2! Nitrates are too high. You will be asked to retest and they will send it to lab. You will not pass physical!