Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 FAILED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JckSmrkingRVNG, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Just created an account to let the people still waiting on results know that I used Quck Fix Plus on 10/9/18 for a screening and just got the news that I passed. I was getting hired on for a job after being a temp and it got dropped on me when I formally accepted that my drug test would be the next day. I panicked, went to a smoke shop and bought this stuff without ever thinking I’d have to do something like this (not even a heavy smoker, just terrible timing for the test after the previous weekend). Anyways I used it and saw that it was being sent to a labcorp in Ohio and it was not split which told me my employer didn’t buy the most intensive test. I spent all week being the most stressed I’ve ever been looking over my shoulder at work, losing sleep and reading these forums up and down. Seems to me like QF continues to pass standardized tests at big labs like labcorp and quest while it’s more questionable at smaller more intensive ones. However I will never be going this route again. Too stressful. Waiting is the worst part!

2. I recently submitted 6.2 to a quest collection site, that was sent to first advantage for testing and passed. There was no pre-test at the lab. I peed, was told to watch as she poured the urine from the collection cup to another tube, intitialed a label seal, was asked to watch her place it in a plastic bag which was sealed, initialed that seal, then signed a signature pad affirming in that it was my sample.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just passed a 9 panel drug test using quick fix 6.2 at a concerta, the specimen was split in two and sent to a lab. Worked for me!

4. Reporting to say that I took the test today, temp was in range, then signed all the paperwork, and the nurse put both tube samples in a bag.

Should be good, right?

5. Super nervious just send a test in using quick fix 6.2 batch was good. Temp was good, hopefully I pass was a non dot test split into 2...

6. Did you pass?

7. Yes sir passed got the results next morning awesome to say I start my new dream job on the 8th

8. Ha you mean ma’am! That’s awesome. I took a random last Wednesday and never heard. Super paranoid lol congrats and thanks for responding. I’m obsessing.

9. Did you pass?

10. I haven’t heard back, it’s been three days. No news is good news, I’m assuming. The temp was in range.

Attached Files:

11. Good morning everyone, new user here. Here’s the deal. I have a UA. Test with quest Diagnostics today, i tried detox drinks and everything and did at home test, pissed clean a few times but then it went right back to dirty so I’m gonna go with QF 6.2. I practiced last night getting it to the right temp. I have batch # ST183D05A. Has anyone used this one? Will this pass at quest?

12. Just got an email with a job offer. It specifies that my background check was okay, but does that also mean that my drug test was fine?

It states the start date and everything.

13. Yes that’s a definite pass, my background and drug test are going hand in hand. So I’ll find out the definites next week. Did you use QF 6.2? Also I just got done with my drug test with QF and was within temp. Lady marked not adultered. And now just waiting for response. I have a great feeling about it tho. Everything I’ve read is amazing.

14. Okay, so those are good news!

Yes, I used Quick Fix 6.2. If your temp is within range, then you’re golden. Enjoy.

15. Thank you! Even tho I’ve read so many good things I needed that reassurance. I appreciate it.

16. Is your name a Revelation Records reference? Just wondering.

17. Nope, part of my last and part of my first. People call me REEVSTA

18. I used that batch last Wednesday not the one that just past, the one before and never heard otherwise. It was a random for work so I think I’m good. Mine was Lapcorp

19. Awesome. Yea I called and did the verification and they said it’s balid. No recalls or anything

20. hello. did you pass?