Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 EXPERIENCE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnonymousNotReally, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I created this account just so I could write this... I had a job interview at this company that required me to take a Drug Screen and I am a frequent smoker so there way no way my piss would pass any test. I bought Quick Fix 6.2 (Batch Number: ST183C12A) with Urea and man was I nervous :unsure: After reading through a bunch of forums saying Quick Fix failed I wasn't sure I would pass but the day of my drug test I followed all the directions and had the Quick Fix at the perfect temp and handed it to the nurse. She Split it in two bottles and I was on my way. 2 days later I get a call from the company saying my screenings were completed and I was clear to start! Quick Fix was definitely worth the $30. Anyways, I made this post to maybe sooth some peoples nerves about using Quick Fix because as more time went by, I was getting more paranoid. It works!

2. Thanks for the review. I have always been very cautious about these types, I may need to buy one soon :(