Quick FIX 6.2 Batch ST193H01A

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by J5201, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Alright Guys, I've been reading every single review and testimonial I can find, and even though I've used QF before, I'm still full of anxiety since I really need this job. I've been using the THC carts for almost a year to control my anxiety since I don't like taking pills. I was let go from my prior job and offered a much more lucrative position with benefits and access to options that my last employer didn't offer within a few hours of being let go. I was informed that I needed to go to a Labcorp location in the NE within 24 hours, but since I wasn't actually in town the day I was let go, and offered this position I managed to get it pushed until tommorrow. it gave me enough time to order QF but I am still full of anxiety. it's a NON DOT split specimen test, I will follow the instructions to a T in prepping the product before taking the test, and I've verified the batch number as being good with QF/Spectrum Labs. I've seen other posts from people saying that they had the same batch numbers as others on this form. I'm just looking for some reassurance and input from someone who has used this particular batch number because I'm still super nervous about this test. I don't really smoke anymore, but I've been using the Vape only for the past 2-3 months. I really need this job to provide for my toddler daughter. I wasn't expecting to be let go from the prior company which didn't really give me enough time to be able to pee naturally and not be hot. but this is an offer I can't pass up. can anyone give me feed back on this batch number?? My UA is at 9am today. I'll post an update when I receive Results