Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.1 with Urea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by confetti&chaos, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Hi all -

Long time lurker and seasoned toker. Card carrying MMJ patient for the last 3+ years in California but recent transplant to D.C.

I had to take a pre-employment drug screen for a corporate desk job (first time since college 10 year ago) and went with Spectrum Labs Quick Fix 6.1 with urea.

I only had 3 days warning for the test and tried to cleanse myself temporarily by quiting smoking and doing trial runs with detox drinks......none of them worked and I continuously failed at home screens.

The morning of the test I went to a local headship and picked up Quick Fix, headed home to prep the batch and then off to my test.

I initially overheated it and had to let it cool down in front of the AC vent on the drive to the lab. I took a personal oral thermometer with me to check that the temp corresponded with the strip on the bottle, then wrapped it in the heatpack and stuffed it in my bra when I got to Quest Diognostics.

Once inside there was one person ahead of me and I had to wait about 10 minutes.

After the tech got me setup I locked my stuff in the lockbox and peed in the toilet while I poured the QF into the sample cup.

Made small talk with the tech while I initialed the paperwork and she entered me into the computer. She said results would be available within 24-48 hours and that was on Thursday, 6/15.

I know the temperature was good since it was still on the higher end of the acceptable range when I went inside and I took a minute to let it cool once in the bathroom while claiming "stage fright" (the tech was laughing and chit chatting with me through the door). I can't remember noticing what she marked for temp on the paperwork but I am assuming it was ok.

It's now Monday, 6/19 and the results are all I can think about. I called the customer service line and they said they can't release the info to me as the patient because it is paid for by my employer and has to go to them first.

I emailed my employer to please let me know when the drug screen and background check were completed and covered my behind saying the background check company had emailed me a few times for additional info and I was just wanting to make sure all the loops had been closed.

My concern is not the detection of THC, rather them determining that it was a synthetic sample.

I currently live in PA and went to the Quest in Camp Hill and will be relocating to DC for this job (company located in Virginia).

If it comes back that they marked it as not human I have been clean for a week now and will request a retest, feinging ignorance and blaming the lab.

My QF batch # was confirmed twice online and should be good through 2019.

2. Yo bro, I am in a similar situation .. how did everything work out for you?