Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.1 Recall Batch

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cmw042, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hello everyone! I had a pre-employment drug screening yesterday and I thought everything was fine and dandy until I got home, of course after the collection, and checked the batch number. ST173F114A. Claims to have not been keeping shelf life like they wanted it to. Any idea as to what the possible outcome or percentage of this batch being okay is? Worrying like no other. The QF wasn’t cloudy or showing and stringy particulates.

Thanks for your time!!

2. Just called the phone number and talked to the representative about the reason it was recalled. He said some of them weren’t retaining the proper creatinine levels so they went ahead and marked them expired. The batch was from July of 2017. I’m not sure if this makes me feel better or not, but it’s a more direct reason now for the recall.

3. For anyone who has a similar situation or shares the same batch recall I was dealing with, I wanted to give an update. Everything came back negative and start the job on Monday. So if you have a similar situation with a recall, relax a little bit and it may work out :)

• Like Like x 1