Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.1 quest diagnostics 2016

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kreed1017, Sep 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey everybody! I just recently took a ua through quest diagnostics. I used quick fix 6.1 and it was a split specimen test. If anybody could please read assure me QF 6.1 works still at quest diagnostics that would be greatly appreciated thanks you!. BTW took test last Friday have not heard back

2. What was the test for? Normally no news is good news. If for a job just call and ask when you start if there is any reason your not hired they will tell you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Drugs im not sure the exact name. Pre employment but the thinges is im already hired in as of last week but I never stopped working bc i tempest for a year and they decided to hire me in so I had 2 take a ua. Yeah no news is definitely good news just wish I had a confirmed pass

• Creative Creative x 1