Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.1/Labcorp/October 2016

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhatMax32, Oct 11, 2016.

1. So I have to schedule a 9 panel test with Labcorp within the next 48 hours in North Carolina. I just bought some QF 6.1 and confirmed the batch number and everything. Really I have no other option but to go with it but if anyone has any advice/warnings please let me know. I've been unemployed for a month and really need this job so I'm kinda bugging out. My plan is to follow all the instructions(microwave, heat pack, etc) put it in some compression shorts and head in for the test. I also plan on calling ahead to try and limit my wait time.

I know some people don't follow up with the results but I will make sure to let everybody know how it goes so hopefully you won't have to stress out like Ive been(I think I've almost chewed every fingernail off my hands).

Wish me luck everybody!

2. Good Luck blade!

3. Update:

Went in this morning. I bought a thermometer to double check the temperature before I left, my temperature strip was showing 98 degrees but was actually closer to 102 so I would recommend getting a thermometer to double check.

The whole process was ridiculously easy to smuggle something in. Went into a room with the technician, emptied my pockets into a lock box(she didn't even check my pockets after or anything), she gave me a cup and showed me to the bathroom. I was alone in the bathroom and I emptied my QF into the cup, peed in the toilet, and gave her my cup once I was finished. I signed 3 pieces of paper and initialed my sample and was out of there in less then 10 minutes. She said it would take about 3 days for results.

Hopefully everything works out with the QF but my recommendation would be to find a friend with clean urine who can pee into a small bottle for you and take that in(just make sure temp is between 90-100)

I'll be sure to update you with results later this week.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I like people who come back with results so thank you. I will post my results after my test too

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I just received a call from from the hiring team and I PASSED YALL!!!!!!!!!! One of my biggest worries about using QF was that all the stuff I was reading online was fake, but I can tell you that this stuff worked for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey guys Im new to this but I did my research and so far Quick fix 6.1 is the synthetic urine to go. Thing is I need to know whats a legit site to buy it? I know many probably sell fake. I have one that I think is legit its quickfixsynthetic.com . Can you guys help please? Where can I buy?

7. Try emailing their rep on twitter. Also I'm sure Amazon has it, but i didn't check

8. I would order straight from their website so you know you are getting the latest batch.

• Like Like x 1