Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.1 at quest diagnostics in Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 427560, Apr 9, 2016.

1. #1 427560, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    I bought quick fix 6.1 plus with urea in Indiana and took a drug screen at quest diagnostics recently. I called and verified the batch # and got reassured by four reps thst this would pass.. But was given three different expiration dates. It contains urea but not uric acid ? Can someone please help me... Am I going to pass ?
    Name of the test
    UR screening
    23851n
    SAP 9 w opi w nit

I am freaking out I cannot sleep I cannot eat... I will not have a job. What does the test coding mean ? Got the temperature within the parameters did everything correct. Just scared that when quest sends it to the lab they will fail me .....
    Thanks for the view ...
    I CANT SLEEP

2. if i was you id get somone you know whos clean to give you their piss u can buy a fake dick apperatis and a bladder bag to hold the pee look them up it would work alot better even tho its nasty asf

3. I already took the test yesterday..
    Am I going to fail

4. personally dont know but im praying to weed gods for you to make ur piss test pass

5. Did you pass??