Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 5.7

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eled528, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 eled528, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    does anyone know if i can reuse the quick fix? i bought the 3oz size, took a DT at quest. they told me to pee in a cup thn poor it into a vial, the larger cup had the temp strip on it but they didnt even check which was odd. anyway the vial was very small so i poured the remaining quick fix tht i had intially poured into the temp cup back into the QF bottle. can i use quick fix again? it was also stored for roughly 12 hrs with the spout top and not the regular one. idk if the relative lack of a seal could ruin the QF

2. sry. bump

3. bumppppp

4. It should stay good, just remember to shake and heat again before your next use.

I got my job using quick fix also.

5. Is that a synthetic urine?

6. It is

7. Thanks for the reply. I called spectrum n they said its not recommended cus contact w air breaks it down. However I'm skeptical b.c ,well, they make money off it lol. I'm going to buy another bottle n save the old one in case someone has actually used the left over n passed

8. ): those bottles are expensive for just 3oz. Mine was 19.99+tax or something crazy....

9. How many Oz's does each DT take?

10. each dt takes only like an oz and a half to actually do the test but they often draw a line on the cup requiring more than necessary. they end up taking only wht they need and dump the rest anyway.