Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 5.7

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnthRoPoCosMic, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Im posting this thread bc as of late when you Google quick fix topics most are from 2010 to 2012. I took a pre-employment UA using quick fix plus Without Uric acid. FL Supposedly doesn't test for it. However the specimen is being sent to VA, I don't believe they test for it either. I called spectrum labs- batch good for another 8 months. Always kept at room temp. Used at at home dipstick test (for drugs not creatine levels) and QF passed it. Anyways I took the test at labcorp. If you follow the directions, quick fix has to be the easiest thing to keep between 94-98 for an hour or so. Needless to say the temp was on point. Now my paperwork doesny specify what type of test I took. However its a seasonal position with a sales company so I don't think they would go all out. I just wanted to post so when I get my results I will update this thread. So many conflicting reports out there but I do know many ppl who have used it multiple times and passed. Now back to praying.

2. Im in the same boat.... nervous as hell took it on monday with the most recent quickfix. ecup test... I'll post my results here too when I get them back

3. Your good bf just bought sum for labcorp preemployment dt he passed u just got to follow the instructions and make sure the temp is right.

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I hope soooo I mixed the uric acid into it before heating, is this the right way to do it?

5. @ k00la1dz you only HAVE to use the uric acid if you live in a state that tests for it. Supposedly those states are CA, HI, OH, OR, WA, and WV. Believe me bro im sweating it too. No news is good news I guess lol. Been over 48 hrs for me

6. Its been over 72 hours amd still no word. Im taking this as a good sign bc I hear the lab calls you right away if something is fishy.

7. Not including the day I took the test its been 4 business days since I tested w QF.. anyone say its safe to smoke yet?