Quick Fix 2018

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StressfulTimes, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I've been reading through several of your helpful forums and comments and hoping I could reach out for some peace of mind. I am scheduled for a non- DOT pre-employment test with United health works in Los Angeles California. I just purchased a new batch of Quick fix plus 6.2. I've read several reviews of the product that have passed and not passed this year. Could anyone give an update of their most current results? Much appreciated.

2. I just subbed today, my batch code was ST183D95A. I have subbed 2 times before with QF. Once in 2011 at Labcorp, another in 2014 with Concentra. Both in TX. I am in NY now and tested at Quest. Was sent to the same lab though as my Labcorp one back in 2011. No issues at time of collection that I could see. I will post my results as soon as I hear back, no news is typically good news. Hopefully no later than end of August.

3. Mine was a 10 panel non dot 50/2000 no gs/ms testing that I can see or any other additional screening. Hopefully should be a walk in the park. But always nervous even though its not my first time. Been a while since I last subbed so not sure how the game has changed.

4. Found out today I passed! Quick Fix still works at Quest!

5. Picture of passed drug screen so no one thinks its fake

Attached Files:

6. used quick fix in july 2018 warmed it, shook it up, checked the batch all was right. I failed the test, lost out on a great position that i really needed..i was so embarrassed never failed before with subbing or using detox methods however smoke too much for detox to work anymore..have another opportunity coming up in a couple weeks..gotta pass need this job desperately..i will be subbing with hubbys sample..

7. used quick fix in july 2018 warmed it, shook it up, checked the batch all was right. I failed the test, lost out on a great position that i really needed..i was so embarrassed never failed before with subbing or using detox methods however smoke too much for detox to work anymore..have another opportunity coming up in a couple weeks..gotta pass need this job desperately..i will be subbing with hubbys sample..I wouldnt trust quick fix again. My box stated contained urea but dr stated there was no uric acid...

8. I just passed a 5-panel non-DOT escreen test with qf!!

9. Just curious what lab did your sample go to? Did it go to Kansas City?

10. No it went to Richmond Virginia I believe!

11. Just subbed for the first time today using QF 6.2 Batch #ST183D95A.

Tested at Quest Diagnostics. Everything seemed to go fine. Temp was good. No questions or weird looks etc. They poured the sample into a small tube and had me dump the rest back in the toilet. Signed the forms (electronically), they sealed the bag, off I went.

Wish me luck!

• Like Like x 2