Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 2017 Quest Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sp00kygh0st, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hey All,

Just wanted to stop by and ease anyone's mind who is using Quick Fix to pass a test at Quest Diagnostics. I took a 9 panel on Wednesday 11/29/2017 and passed. Make sure you order from a respected dealer and follow directions, this is the 3rd time I have been promoted with Quick Fix.

Quest procedure was exactly what you would expect, put your stuff in locker, close door, shake that quick fix and check temp!

Good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Congrats and thank you for sharing!

3. Congrats on the success!!
    I’m over here stressing, I just took a 9 panel yesterday for pre employment and worried quest might catch it. It is the 6.2 batch and I verified it but still worried.
    Do you think I’m good or what?

4. You have submitted your sample so there is no sense in worrying at this point. But I will say that the more recent stories of quickfix have been mixed reviews at best. I dont mean to scare you but you can see some of the other recent postings using quickfix, and there seems to be a recent uptick in fail rates, version 6.1 at least.

BUT there are not many reviews for Quickfix 6.2. Please do us a favor and update us when you find out your results.

5. Passed!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome! Congrats and thanks for letting us know!

7. Thanks and no problem

8. Does it pass a lab test? Mine was split into two tubes. I signed both and they put it in a bag to send to a lab..really nervous eat this point

9. Im still waiting to be popped with a random at the lab onsite for my employer.. so Im not sure. Let us know how it goes!