Quick Fantasy Football Help

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Oct 28, 2007.

1. alright, quick help.. im absolutely torn

alright, well i just lost david garrard, hasselbeck has a bye, and cutler is playing green bay.

so i dropped garrard and got daunte culpepper.

culpepper vs. tennessee or jay cutler vs. greenbay

also i could get kelly holcomb who is making his first start today against Philly

any suggestions?

2. bump. 1 hour to kickoff!!!!

3. i would go with culpepper. but i add that your options do suck.

4. go with cutler, i think that he's confident after a big win last week against Pittsburgh and is going to do put up some numbers.

don't go with Culpepper, Tennessee's defense is nasty

5. Yeah thats my gut as well..

Luckily I have Frank Gore, Adrain Peterson, and Laurence Marooney to back me up.

6. id start Cutler

7. Yeah thats what I ended up doing, hopefully he can give me atleast 1 TD against that great Green Bay defense.

8. Cutler will give you 3 td's

9. I fucking hope, my team is being shut down right now. although I still have both my running backs to play.

boy am I glad I didnt start culpepper. there is no way cutler can be as worthless as culpepper was today.

10. Just for anyone who wanted a followup

Im down by 2 pts in the matchup and I have Jay Cutler playing tonight and he has Deshawn Wynn.. Hopefully I can squeek this out.

11. im torn between starting Romo or Manning, who do you guys think will put up the most passing TD's and yards tomorrow?

cowboys @ eagles(Romo's first game in philly since the imfamous fumble in the playoffs)

Pats @ Colts(Pats got one helluva defense but i think this will be a high scoring game on both sides of the ball)

help GC!!!!!!!!!

12. Id go with Peyton. Despite NE's defense, Peyton is still the best QB to ever play the game and also remember that the Colts have beaten the Pats in the previous 3 games.

Philly is pretty damn good, its going to be a dogfight.

EDIT- if you have both Romo and Manning, id trade Romo and get yourself some help at another position, theres no reason to keep 2 of the best Fantasy QB's when all the Bye weeks have already passed. Id personally Trade Romo for Laurence Marooney and a backup QB.

where do you play at?

13. i play at nfl.com but i cant really communicate with the other people in my league so its kind of hard to negotiate a trade, id trade Romo for a receiver or a RB tho

14. actually, you should see the status of marvin harrison before you decide.. which may mean you need to wait til 30 mins before game time.. but if harrison is sitting, you might want to try romo.

in my mind... if harrison is playing, peyton is a lock. and even if harrison isnt playing i still think Peyton is going to do his thing.

Romo at Philly, hes more than likely going to do his thing, but then again. Romo isnt as battle-tested and as safe as Peyton is.

My 2 cents... Im currently holding my breath that Frank Gore plays tomorrow.