Quick ecstacy question

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Well I have done plenty of drugs, including E many of times, and would like to say I am experienced, but this... I swear as odd as it seems I never heard of, so I figured I would ask.

More specifically with E, I have insufflated, swallowed, and chewed.

What I heard the other day was that if you take the E pill and hold it under your tongue for about 10 +/- minutes to let it dissolve you roll a lot harder.

So my question would be, do you actually roll harder (not does it work)?

I have been on lexapro for awhile now so my rolls aren't anything crazy unless I take a high dose so I am trying to get the most out of it.

2. the only way i know that makes you roll harder is dancing an shit, one guy i know runs on a treadmill for a while after he pops and he says it makes him roll harder

3. I dance anyways haha... but running on a treadmill? At least he is getting some excersize... hope hes got plenty of water

4. the truly only way you can roll harder off 1 bean is UYB. or up your butt. the butt is a smooth muscle the is heavily veined, it will absorb faster producing a quicker onset, less nausea, and will make the roll time shorten by a little. dont put it under your tounge that only applys with suboxone/methadone/liquid opiates/bars

molly(pure mdma) beans make you chill so the beans that ^^^^there doin are prob cut with meth....lol

5. cut with coke i think, but who knows these days

6. coke- NO- it would make the bean more expensive

so. whats cheap, and amps people up...???? answer: METH- its cheap and you use OTC shit :)

7. My most intense and best roll ever was when I double dropped. However, I preloaded for 3 days before hand and when I took them I did wind sprints to get my heart goin' and I rolled sooo hard. I had double dropped these before and I know they are pure thanks to a testing kit, so the combination of pre-loading and the sprints made it a lot more intense for me. If you want to know more about pre-loading check out this link http://www.rollinballzcrew.com/preload.shtml , if you want more on it, toss me a pm, I have lots of pre-loading guides.

Hope this helped!

8. i wouldnt do it...usually tastes very chemically and sick

9. grapefruit juice...never heard that...gonna try it next time i roll thanks

10. Yea np, the grapefruit helps for sure, just dont take the ecstasy with the grapefruit juice.

11. the white GF juice not the red