Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Easy . Please Help..proud nooby!..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pokinsmot420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Need quick easy help, as i am a proud nooby[​IMG]. Okay well to start off this is my first grow(indoors). I'm running a 1000watt hps light under a yeild masterII reflector/hood deal thats vented with a 340cfm inline fan with 6inch venting..(you get the picture I'm sure). 10x12 room all walls lined with mylar 2mil and window covered by face2face black n white plastic. Okay now time for the actual questions..

To start off with and the most important immediate question is my timer issue. i just purchased the apollo 6 timer(not digital) and i really need to figure out how to time it before work tomorrow. Its plain confusing and came with next to nothing for instruction....HELP please asap.

Okay, secondly I know 1000watts is not enough for a good size room, I need suggestions on designs period.

The space i have available is a 10x12 room and a 4x8room that if push comes to shove it can be 4x12.

I was thinking something along the lines of putting the 1000w in the 4x8 on a light mover for veg. on MH(Its a switchable ballast). and something like 2 600w hps in the 10x12.

Please keep in mind i am a noob so Im trying to piece this together in fair time and fair price.(No monies!:p) I've got 5chilln in the light 20inches tall on general organics. I've got a temp guage with a probe with humidity. ph tester light tester and moisture tester to name my tools..

Thanks for any and all help![​IMG]

2. >grow section

3. horrible grammar? holy shit dude smoke a j. i coulda jus wrote like this like im from the fuckin hood er sumthin.. chill out. can anyone help?

4. We just told you where to find help.

5. 1000W should be fine for your babys, it's actually a lot more then you need. I think you should put some more plants in your smaller 4x8 room and then just setup a camera that records your light and plays it in your small room. It's a good way to share the light man. Might as well get as much use from it as you can.

6. Yea, thats a sweet idea dude never thought of that lmao!.. ha i think i just found my quote thing...lol

7. All jokes aside i do need help with the apollo 6 timer.