Quick dry ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irish3384, Aug 21, 2003.

1. in my first grow i have 2 healthy males that i figured i harvest for shits to see what happens can you quick dry male buds or is there not enough THC?

2. nothing man....don't even try it.

3. actually, if you have two male plants you can quick wash iso (isopropyl alcohol) them and make hash. They do have thc, just not in localized quantaties like bud. There are alot of good threads in the harvesting section for a how to on it.

4. Thats not true at all ... a male plant will get you high.... i tried it last year one of my beastly looking plants turned out male and i didnt wanna waste it... so i dried the leaves and male ballsack things in the oven and rolled a fat 10+ gram blunt (no bs you can easily fit a 1/2 z in a garcia y vega).... it burned wicked quick and tasted like ass but i got blasted...

Unfortunatly i wouldnt recommend this because the headache i got from it could be described as excruciatingly painful.. Just do what the guy before me said and make some QWISO hash

5. wowwwwwwww, bet that was great.

6. #6 JmJ, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009

No offence but you're an idiot..

7. #7 RollinFat1s, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Calling idiots on gc? F* you ... I went into apprentice tokers to pass on some experience and save someone else from making the same mistake as I did..

What do you do? Go on to apprentice tokers to shit on ppl ... S* my d* fagget I doubt you even grow

Name-calling and disrespect are not welcome on GC, dude. -JD

8. #8 dragonsfire1988, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009

Ehh...now you're just as bad, probly worse, as the dude you said "fuck you" to....

9. Are your males power bottoms?

10. Sorry, but what are "power bottoms"?

I've never heard that term before.

11. ooooo, a nice pollen fattie!

12. It was a joke.

13. Figured. Still don't get it, though.

<-- Pretty Dense :eek: