quick dry

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luuke, Apr 21, 2013.

1. ok so my plant has been drying now for 5 days and i wanted to try a little bit of it. i wrapped some in tin foil and placed in the sun to dry. any one else know of a good way to quick dry even know quick dry is pretty shit.

2. Quick drying always ruins the taste, I put mine in a food dehydrator for a bit if its a little moist, that's only if im desperate. I usually let it cure out.

3. ive put a bud on a piece of paper and put it on my electric heater before...after it starts feeling a little crispy i break it up and leave it to dry like that. i just randomly check it every so often...if it's real wet it'll a while. and to be honest it didnt taste harsh or anything, but probably wasnt as good as what it should be.

4. Quick drying sucks, but if you really need something to smoke, wrap the bud in a couple layers of paper towels, put in microwave for 6seconds on then off, then repeat til dry keep keep checking how wet it gets and change the paper towel if soaked, takes 45 secs or so total. The taste will likely be ass, but it will get your head right if the bud is decent

5. Best way I know of to quick dry is in a box with small holes sitting in the sun all day will do it and doesn't mess up the taste as the cardboard absorbs the heat and moisture plus its dark inside the box .
    If its a big kola bud this method needs 2 days .
    Small nuggets 1 day