Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SnapBack, Aug 8, 2013.

1. I hate to be the person that asks this, but I just need a little bit of advice.

I will be taking a urine drugscreen and I want to know when will I be safe. The reason why I ask is because the way I have been using is different. Here is how it went:

>For 1 week I smoked 1 joint everyday [Half in the morning, Half at night]. I rolled .3g-.5g per joint.
    >Then the week following, I did not smoke at all.
    >Then for two days [the weekend] I smoked about 3 blunts [throughout the whole weekend] with 2-4 people. Each blunt had about .7g-1.0g rolled into it.

In short, for 1 week I smoked just 1 joint a day, then took a break for 1 week, then smoked 3 blunts shared with 2-4 people over the course of 2 days.

I am 5'8.5, 145lbs, 10% body fat. I do high intensity workouts and weight lifting for about 30-120 mins 6 days a week. My metabolism is fast, and my BMR is roughly 1700-1900 cals. Basically, I have an atheletic lifestyle.

The last time I smoked [the 3 blunts with 2-4 people] was 17 days ago. The sticky says that it's only detected in urine from 2-7 days and 30 if you are fat [which I am not].

Will I be able to pass a urine drugscreen?

2. Get a test kit and find out.

3. Buy synthetic urine. Pass your test every time.

Most places will ask you to empty your pockets, but are not allowed to search you. Just throw your keys and some change in the bin and go in with the fake pee in your pocket. Paranoia is your only enemy. It is really the easiest thing in the world once you get over the anxiety.

4. #4 SnapBack, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013

That won't be necessary, note: I have all the time in the world to do it. My scenario is that I was supposed to get a prescription for blood work [apparently my sister has an iron deficiency, and I am told to check if I have that too because it runs through the family or something] and for some reason my doctor writes "urine drugscreen" on my prescription even though I did not ask this muthafuka for it. So I don't know if this attaches to my health records or something, which is what I'm worried about. 

I am just eager to smoke, lol. 

5. Doctor patient confidentiallity would prevent your doctor from giving that info to anyone without your consent.
    I would just take the test and be completely honest. If you smoked pot, your doctor won't judge you. He/she should only be interested in your health. Don't sweat it.

6. What's up with all that math? Math sucks. 17 days, your chill. There's a million god damn forums about the same shit. Try the search bar next time.