Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Dealer Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jun 29, 2013.

1. #1 MrGoatington, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Question answered.

2. yea you just ask weel when you reupping cuz i need a new sack. it's a run of the mill question.

3. This is a prime example of why you have more than one "guy".

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah i feel you, why you would even post this that is... I'd say its fine you are the customer. If a store i go to everyday closed and i couldnt get it anywhere else, Id be want to know when there gonna re-open.

5. Wish I did.

6. Everyone I ever dealt with never had a problem letting me know when if you know them well enough ask if they know someone even. Generally dealers know where to get smaller amount and a good toke session motivates anyone to help you out usually lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i asked my dealer the same thing after the told me he was dry and never got a response..

8. Of course it's okay, I do it all the time (unreliable dealer). If he has your phone number, just wait on the call, it shouldn't take too long.

9. bro depending how well you know the guy just call him up and ask him "hey man whats going on, when you getting new product in?" and if hes cool he will let u know. Dealers are human too u know :p just ask the guy. If he has a reason not to tell you then just respect that some dealers are very paranoid and dont like disclosing info (thanks to these f*cked up laws)

This is why its good to have a backup dealer or friends with weed for dry moments like this :p

10. Yeah he will say ill hit u up when i get more.. but from many many previous experiences he will never hit u up. Just call/text him like once a day and ask.