Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick cure need advice now!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rabidcat, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Ok, so I'm living at college, which makes traveling home really difficult since I don't own a car.

To cut to the chase, I need to quick dry my trim and make some hash!

Is it safe for me to throw trim and some underdeveloped buds in the oven at like 125 for 4-5 hours, or until nice and crispy so I can use the dry Ice method to produce me some hash!:hello:

If i get an answer before the end of today +REP if it is legit....

2. I would say no, because if it's underdeveloped that means it's going to be less potent. If I were you I would leave those buds to grow a few more weeks. Dry for seven days, cure for seven days. Then make your hash. Don't be impatient young blade.

3. Yea deffo leave it to dry naturally fella! The best way to quick cure is In a nice dark place like a cupboard or drawer, obviousley depending how much your drying! Anyway a to answer your question! Exsessive heat or light is a definite no no when it comes to drying and curing! For 1 it will ruin your crop and 2 it will be a shit smoke as all the chlorophyl will still be in it and light and heat will weaken ur smoke as it destroys the thc believe it or not how wierd when you grow in light and heat! Anyway as jizzledfreq said a minimum of 7 days cure I go 2~3 months if I can!

4. If I don't harvest and quick dry either way I end up with 0 product.

I'll just put the trim in a cooler place until I come home.

5. Trim the plant, down to just the buds on the stem that will dry it much quicker since it won't draw water in from the leaves. Let it dry for 1 day, throw them in mason jar and put it in the freezer along with a bottle of 91% ISO, leave in there orvernight and next day make some QWISO