Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick cannabutter method

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by frankenfish, Feb 3, 2012.

1. this is from just experimenting on my own and it works pretty consistently well so i figured I'd share it.

grind up some bud and put it in a microwave safe bowl. put some butter on top and mix it up pretty well. put it all in the microwave until you hear the butter boiling an popping, it shouldn't take very long. take it out and stir it up a little more and let it sit for a minute or two. pour it all out (butter soaked weed and all) onto a piece of toast or a bagel or whatever you feel like and eat. 45ish minutes later you'll be on your ass.

again not as efficient other methods but if your in a pinch and want to get high without smoking if done right this works very well. the trick is to make sure the butter gets hot enough but dont leave it too long or it will burn and also the weed will scorch.