Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Brownie Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by darwinnominee, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Okay so my friends and i decided to bake last night and make some delicious brownies. So we took an ounce of mids and put it in a pot with a stick of butter and half a cup of boiling water... after letting everything simmer and biol for 30 mins we let it sit in the refriderator over night. this morning when i checked on everything the butter and water had sperated- se i dumped out the water- then i reboiled the butter and strained it to remove the weed from the butter... i then baked a tray of yummi borwnies- yet when i ate one it didnt get me high at all :mad: What did i do wrong? was it that i only used one stick of butter to abosorb an entire ounce??

2. Yea, you should have used more butter.

How long ago did you eat it though?

3. When you strained it did you sqeeze it well? Also 30minutes probably isnt enough time. I hope you saved the weed you could probably do it again. I leave mine in a crock pot over-night with butter and water.