Quick Acid Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by catalysto, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Just bought acid for the first time, i know the hook up is legit, friend took some earlier and had a nice trip. Bought 2 hits of blotter, dealer gave it to me in tin foil last night around 8 from his backpack. I kept it in my pocket the whole night, being that i ended up shrooming instead.

Questions is should i/do i need to refrigerate it or store it in any way so that i can take it today?

2. keep it cool and dry. pocket wasnt really a good idea

3. it didnt get hot, we were outside all night, and it was cold as fuck, and it was dry, in tin foil. Am i fucked?

4. If you're taking it today there's not much to worry about. I'd say just put the foil in a ziplock n set it in the fridge til you drop.

Happy tripping :eek:

5. no you're gonna trip balls dude. im just saying for future reference, protect those tabs like they were a precious gold flake. cuz you know, they pretty much are...

6. haha , yeah , indeed they are, maybe i need to be looking into a pocket refrigerator .... :p

7. no just get an altoids tin, and put it in your fridge at home. there's no reason for you to be walking around with acid in your pocket.