Quick ?? About Seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ztk90, May 22, 2009.

1. So i germinated my seeds starting on the 9th ,with the paper towel method, and planted them a couple days later. I just feel like they're growing wayyy slow.

They all only have a pair of serrated leafs, and the two round ones. I stole this pic off google, but this is what they look like.

[​IMG]

So, is this normal? I woulda guessed they would have been further along by now. Theyre currently in solo cups, in MG Organic soil, being watered every third day or so.

Any advice appreciated

2. Yea thats completely normal.

3. Ye mate thats Fine.

Just dont do the same mistake i did and dont over water it.

4. thanks guys, just seeing stuff like this made me a little confused..... (thats one of the strains I have going)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIf57o665gY&feature=PlayList&p=B61BFA91725001E5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28]YouTube - Pc Grow Case Stealth Box - Week 2 (day 7)[/ame]

5. I started mine around the same day and they look just like that.

6. alright thanks man, good to hear that its not just my plants haha, im just waitin for em to take off now

7. Mate im going throught my first grow myself and i have realised that us n00bs (if you dont mind me saying that :p ) Get to paranoid about our plants, let mother nature do its thing :)

8. The 1st month is rather long I agree but then they start to take off. I'm a bit late with only 4-5 hours sun so I placed them all under 24hours fluos to get things going faster. They'll take off, just wait a bit longer. As soon as they have an actual stem (45 days or so), place them in the holes or big pots outside and they'll catch up and grow in good time to be big or monsters. You can also add more N nutes in June and July to get them taller and bigger. You need good sun too (6-8 or + ).

9. Corto quick question and i apolagise ztk for going oftopic with this

im getting around 11 hours sun, is that ok for my plants?

10. like ma' always said " The more , The merrier "

11. Yeah that's great. Keep em watered because they'l dry fast with that much sun. Try to give them enough water for 1 or 2 days at that stage so you can ket the roots "breathe". GL