Quibids? Is it real?

Discussion in 'General' started by gigglestick87, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Is this real cause I just signed up and won a 220 dollar item in 5 bids (3.00 dollars)? I got it for 10 bucks. I think I can afford that. Is this site legit though? I want to sell this on ebay, which it's going for 100-200 dollars or give it to my mom. It's a .10cttw SS Diamond & Gemstone Set - Simulated Emerald which I have no use for. I just wanted to make a test bid, not win an actual item hahaha.

2. if you buy the product, the product might be backward (china made)

3. People were bidding over 200 dollars in bids. I only bid 3 dollars. I hope my mom won't receive something china-made or I'd be pissed hahaha.

EDIT: Awesome sig btw hahahaha.

4. Yes I think it is real but you need to pay for bids which sucks ass

5. Only one way to find out

6. This. It's only $10, find out and write a review on it so if it is fake people wont use it.

7. Yeah it's real my friend got a gps for like 14 dollars. Every bid costs money and it adds up. A 4 dollar sale means 400 bids and if each bid costs x amount of money it pays for the item and makes them a profit.

It's an awesome business model and idea. Both sides are winning. Well the ones who win the bids.

8. Considering the next guy

9. It's a win win situation. The buyer gets something for cheap, and the seller gets $400 off something that was bought for $4