Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questionsss. sour, weight, etc.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaNena, Jun 24, 2010.

1. okayy. i know you guys always see me on here with hella questions and never any updates or whatever, and im sorry about that lol.

but.
    i have a fewww more questions =]
    again, its alotta writing, im sorry lmao.

1- about how much weed would be needed to fill up 5 black and milds completely?
    because i bought $20 of some 'good zone' [and it looked like pretty decent mids, not any shitty stuff] and i filled up 3 blacks with it, and i still have enough for another one or two, maybe even three.
    and i bought $20 of sour, and i filled up 1 black with some left over still, but not much at all.
    so how much do you think i got, weight wise?
    im just curious as to an approximate weight lol

2- friday im finally gonna smoke that sour. for the first time. =D im hella excited. :smoking: it's gonna be me and a friend smoking it. i smoked weed before like twice. this is gonna be her first time. about how many hits will we both need? i dont wanna smoke up the whole black if it isnt necessary.. im kinda in the middle of finding a new dealer so i wanna save as much of the sour as possible.

3- about how long does a high on sour lastt?

anddd.. i think thats it? lol. if i remember the rest ill let you guys knoww. thanksss! :DD

2. i'll be honest, i hate absolutely everything about this thread. i really don't want to be informative at all, and luckily i don't need to be. all of these questions are entirely subjective and offer no background info what-so-ever, there for eliminating the potential for any even relatively on-spot response.

stop saying hella.

3. I like you.

4. they're justt questions...? what the fuck.
    im just asking how much weight do you think would be in that much weed? and i said that that's just out of curiousity.
    and how many hits of sour is needed to get high for someone who hasn't smoked much before?
    what the fuck kinda background info do you need for that? it's not fuckin rocket science. simple questions, simple fucking answers.

5. Can't lie. I never heard of the term sour or black and milds before. Either I missed out on a life lesson, or you're just a douche-bag CW Orange stoner stereotype that makes up words.

I want to help you, but I simply do not understand your dialect.

6. is that the problem really? lol
    you couldve just said that.

Black and Mild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    black and milds ^ cigar type things.. if you dont know what they are though, you probably wont know how to answer the question.

and sour is sour diesel..? that 'strain' of weed. o_O

7. hey man ill try and help u out.
    1. its hard for me to say since u have no pics. but i would think that 5 black and milds full of bud would prolly have around 5 g's in it.
    2. u guys both have extremely low tolerances, so it shouldnt take much to get u stoned. a couple hits would probably do it tbh. when u say sour, do u mean sour diesel? cuz if it is,(which i doubt, no offense)then u should be real high.
    3. it all depends. u never know. if its only ur second time smoking, i would assume that you should be pretty baked for a few hours at least.
    hope that helps some

8. Yeah i know what sour deisel is lol.
    I didn't know people used sour diesel and mids in the same sentence, and you could have said sour D or something more specific. I dont smoke cigars or blunts so, ur right, I wouldnt know about em' Sorry buddy.

9. lol sorry. usually around here just saying sour will do the job haha.
    and i just meant that i have like two different... stashes.. of weed or whatever. like i bought some mids a few weeks ago and then like a week ago i bought sour. thats what im saying. lol.
    sorry for confusing youu.

10. Neither do I but I know what they are... plenty of people smoke them... asshole this kids just asking for advice and your here being a douchebag.

11. A Black and Mild sounds like the worst blunt wrap ever!

12. 1- hmm.. so im assuming 20 for 5gs of seemingly decent mids is a pretty okay deal?
    2- yeah i mean sour diesel. and yeah i know, theres a chance its not really sour diesel lol. but im jsut gonna go with it lol. it looks like it from pics that ive seen online and stuff..
    so like 2 or 3 hits each?
    and you know how they say that you dont really get high your first couple times? will that still go for this too maybe? because i dont know if i'd want to smoke the more expensive and supposed really good stuff, to not get a "real" high, if you get what im saying lol.

thank you for answering and not being a dick lol. :D

13. lmao. you just empty it and stuff it up!
    hey, it does the job if you cant roll lol :D
    and its really inconspicuous. :]

14. When it comes to how many hits, take it slow. It takes time for the weed to kick in and I have smoked with many people before who have gotten frustrated that they weren't getting high and subsequently smoked too much and had no fun. What will you be smoking out of? the black and milds?

15. Yeah, but rolling gives you a sense of accomplishment. lol, I love rolling an occasional joint after a couple weeks of nothing but pinch'n'drop into bong bowls and pipe bowls..

16. Uhhm...Im going to assume you live no where remotely close to California or anywhere west for that matter if your not sure what a black and mild is....? Uhh.... with that said lol...

Dependant on how fat these blunts are that u've rolled is what lets you know how high u'll get in however many hits, it's also dependent on your tolerance. Considering you've only smoked weed a couple times in the past it shouldn't take more than 4 or 5 puffs to be pretty high. Enjoy:smoking:

17. youre welcome good sir. but yea man 2 or 3 hits each would prolly get both of u guys stoned.(from the sour diesel) but it still shouldnt take much of the mids either. since ur tryin to conserve the headies, i would just smoke a lil of that and then smoke the mids after if u want more. and yes some ppl dont get high the first time, but i honestly dont see how someone couldnt get fucked up smoking legit headies theyre first time blazing. btw 5 grams(possibly more), of mids in my area would be a great deal for $20.

18. - Nobody cares if you ask questions.

1. I would say at least 5 grams to fill 5 blacks. Idk how much weed you got off that $20 sack, pics help.

2. 5 hits each, then see where you're both at.

3. Idk, depends on how you react to weed. My high lasted like 3 hours from a bowl of sour D.

19. yeahh. out of the black and mild.
    and the thing is i dont wanna get extremelyyy fucked up because im gonna be out and about that day. so.. i dont wanna be like completely blitzed lmao.

20. haha yeahhh
    but i wouldnt feel accomplished because i completely failll at rolling. lmao