Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by acaciacomplex, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I'm about to make some firecrackers. If I use around 2 grams of vaped bud, ground up really fine, spread on some Graham crackers with peanut butter and I let them sir in a zip locked bag for a few days will it get me high?

2. I did that once, with three grams I believe, and let them sit for four days and ate them all at once. I even had a low tolerance at the time.

Absolutely no effects whatsoever; the only edibles where I've actually remotely noticed something was eating about seven brownies I made using BKS recipe for coconut hash oil. Personally I think one of my sources of error could be that I have an older oven (at least 12 years) and the temperature gauge isn't accurate.

In my experience, you need heat to make proper edibles because you need to hit the flashpoint of the psychoactive cannabanoids you are trying to activate. I've also done firecrackers in the microwave one time before I knew about the inconsistency of its heat distribution that produced no effects.