Questions with scrog

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Barkerc88, Aug 23, 2017.

1. how long do you keep the plant scrog out?

Thanks

2. Sorry. Do I eventually stop putting the branches horizontal under the net and let them grow upwards?

3. About 2 weeks after you flip to flowering. You get her through the stretch and then you let her flower and grow buds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. So scrog for 2 weeks into flowering then let the plant start growing naturally?

5. You could stop at any point bro, what he means is that you can continue to adjust the scrog till the end of vertical growth. After that anything you do would mean bending your flower in some way i assume. scrog till that time would gives more opportunity to ensure more of lower nodes get light.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Veg until it's about 1/2-2/3 full. Flip to flower, keep weaving for about 10 days and let it go. Strip anything below the canopy. Don't want the plant wasting any energy on that shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ok I see. Sorry for the dumb questions it's my first grow and I just want to do everything perfect. I'm a week into the scrog and I can already see a lot of growth from the center smaller branches.