Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions (vaporizers, shipping over the border)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dekes, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I already posted in another forum, but this one seems more appropriate so here goes:

I'm planning on buying a vaporizer on Ebay, but since I'm located in Canada, I'm a little worried about it getting seized or held by customs. Has anyone had a similar experience, or can anyone shed some light on how customs views vaporizers?

Another question...any vape advice? I'm trying not to spend a ton of money, so the Vaporite box-style looks pretty good. I'm also considering the Kia Vape, since it's already located in Canada and looks pretty cool. The lack of temperature control is a negative, though. Any thoughts?

2. You should check out fuckcombustion.com for a ton of vaporizer reviews and a ton of info on vaporizing. If I were you I would go for da buddha, vapor brothers, or something similar. There are actually discount codes for some of the online retailers that will get you 10% off which is an added bonus. I just ordered da buddha for $144 including shipping.

3. I'm pretty sure that customs won't have a problem about a vape. Those ebay capes usually aren't very good. Check out Vapor Brothers and that site in the above post