Questions to the president about the potential of legalizing marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by caddawg, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Open for questions on whitehouse.gov. I went to this web site: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/09/0...t-Obama-to-Answer-Your-Questions-on-Thursday/ this morning and read and voted for all the questions relating to the potential legalization of marijuana. Anyone who is interested should go and check this out. The questions will be answered by the president tomorrow Thursday March 26 so you ned to check it out right away.

2. +rep. Thanks for spreading the word man!

It's important that we hit this hard!!
    ..post your questions asap and vote all pro-legalization questions to the very top!

3. I checked this out yesterday and then again today and the number of questions about Marijuana is great. It is the number one question in 3 of the topics. Budget, Small business, and Financial stability. He better answer a question related to marijuana because it is overwhelmingly clear that this is something that the people of this country care about.

4. Very cool so they are going to resubmit questions every week? Anyway I voted all marijuana questions up and everyone should do the same

5. 7 out of the top 10 questions under the budget category deal with marijuana. I really hope that the Obama administration doesn't give a half-assed response to this like they did with the change.gov voting.