Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions to ask while you're high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Klipp, Jul 4, 2011.

1. What are some mind blowing questions I can ask myself and have deep thoughts about while I'm high?

I'm kinda bored and it seems like a fun thing to do high

2. What do you want to do with the rest of your life

3. Why are you, you? Think about all the factors that led to who you are today, and thats personality and looks. You could have been a complete different person just by one factor. Think about it.

4. How 1 action can save your life even if you don't know...
    like you sleep more than normal and woke up late then you gotta eat less and its a chain probably you would end up dead in a car accident or something but you didn't for some seconds... lol

5. Look up "Columbine shootings," "Charles Manson," "Jeffrey Dahmer," or youtube "sneezing panda" (that's a cute lil guy).

6. Get high and go outside and look at the stars, then ask yourself, how can we possibly be alone?

7. ....who framed roger rabbit?

8. wtf hax

9. lolwut

10. Ponder your role in the universe. You, a small group of atoms that formed together and created a conciousness, are a microscopic particle in the scheme of things. Now think, why are you alive, your insignificance is crushing, and yet for some reason you exist for a purpose, why?

11. o u fancy huh?

12. #12 Mogwai, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    how the fuck reality even exists. Seems like it would be so much more simple and less resistant for nothing to exist at all

It's like whatever caused the universe and everything to exist took a much greater path of resistance.. However everything in the universe seems to constantly follow the path of LEAST resistance.

I know it's pretty much for sure that the universe came from a big bang, and most believe dense energy was what led to it.. But then where would the energy come from? What created the thing that could create the energy, and so on. When I say something took the path of greatest resistance I'm referring to whatever (if anything) would be at the end of the 'chain'.

Not so much speaking in religious context though... 'Cause I don't believe in those ideas too much personally (cool if tha others do though)

edit-
    Reread half of this and figured I should edit in that I'm pretty high at the moment

13. #13 connor ruh, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A friend of mine (actually sort of my smoking mentor), hit me with this question when I was super stoned. I still catch myself thinking about it when I'm blazed. Its sorta like the meaning of life question, it has no tangible answer, and yet the answer is dangerously relevant..

14. #14 mexicanstoner, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea op this is a good ? Think about it you'll zone out for a good while

15. Where do we go from here?

What is reality?

The "free will" argument is always a good mindfuck.

What is art?

Pick a random amount of years like maybe 100....then try to visualize what earth/society will be like in 100 years, or whatever amount of years you choose.

16. There's no such thing as free will...
    If I tell you to eat mangos instead of kiwis or you're going to burn in hell but you can eat kiwis if you want... that's mind control heh.

17. just think about the thought of having children they are you everything about them is YOU how much they rely on you, how one night of sex can totally change your entire life

you know feeding them their first meal seeing them walk seeing them graduate the problems you will have with them. i think about that sometimes while i'm high it trips me out

18. When you die what happens to your remains? You are just a complicated form of energy and atoms, so what happens to all that energy and atoms when you die?

19. How was the first language invented? That's a good one to think about high