Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions regarding urine test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by worriednoob, May 14, 2012.

1. So I have a urine test for my dream job in two days and I am terrified I will not pass.

I had my first experience with pot on 4-20 and haven't done any since. I had a very small amount of a pot brownie (like maybe a little smaller than a Starburst candy) and didn't even really feel the effects of it. I am 23 and 5'9; 170 lbs (12% bodyfat). I have been reading that it can show up in a urine test for up to 30 days and when I take the test I will only be at 26 days.

Should I be worried? This might seem like a noob question, but that is what I am. I have absolutely no experience with drugs period, hence the worry.

Thanks

2. Dude it's May 14th. You're fine RIGHT NOW!

3. get a $10 test from walmart and dont drink any water see if you pass it.

for the test drink a ton of water and pee like 3 or 4 times before u ever go in.
    take creatine and the vitamin b some number.
    look up how to pass a drug test by diluting and vitamins/creatine and use that =P.

4. 20 bucks, peace of mind. TeenSavers Home Drug Test Kit | Walgreens

EDIT:
    Damn you Walmart with your everyday low prices...:(

5. You should be fine. The 30-day benchmark is more of an average than a rule. One toke almost a month ago will absolutely be gone from your system in 3 weeks.

6. Naw your cool by now ....