Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions regarding tolerence break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crystal ship, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Currently 8 days into my break. I've read on here that if you take too short of a break, your tolerance will shoot back up again very quickly.

1. Just wondering what the minimum amount of days of break I should take to avoid this happening? I have an average metabolism and my highs usually only last for 90 minutes now.

2. If I was to go the whole way, how long should I break to completely reset my tolerance?

2. depending on how much you smoked before needs to be a considered factor. smoking everyday previously would make this break longer. with a break of 7-21 days, your tolerance should be lowered. but once you smoke it will be raised again, especially if you go back to the usual amount.

3. So how long would I have to break to ensure that once I smoke again, my tolarence wont shoot back up?

4. a long ass time if you dont want it to shoot right back up

5. How old were you when you started smoking?

Wait that many years. THAT will "reset" your tolarance.