Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions Regarding Probation Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sk8andBaKe420, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Hello my fellow tokers! I'm new here and I just want to let you dudes know that I didn't just sign up just to ask this question. I plan on sticking around. Anyways, let me clear up a few things before I get to my question. I was recently charged with assault on a public servant (felony). It's a long story, but all you need to know is that I was falsely accused. My lawyer said that hopefully the D.A. just throws out my case, but if not then I'll have to go to court. We have quite a bit of evidence against the so-called "victim" and there's probably a chance that we'll win in court, but the chances aren't great. IF I'm convicted for this crime then I could either get a big fat fine, community service, and/or probation. I still don't know when my court date is, but I haven't smoked for 3 days now. Now that you have an idea of my situation, do you think I should continue to not smoke just in case I get probation? Or should I just continue to blaze up until I find out my court date (if it's deemed necessary by the D.A. for me to go)? Like, does court not start until a couple weeks after you find out the court date? Or is it like the day after or something? Also, let me know if you think there's a good chance that the D.A. will throw my case. Any answers are greatly appreciated!  :D

2. If the court date is close, Fuck it and blaze, but if you got a few weeks, stop. It looks better if you drop clean your first drug test.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well I don't know when my court date is. It shouldn't take that long to get it out of my system. I'm 6'3 and 155 lbs. I have a really high metabolism. Since I don't even know when my court date is, then maybe I could just smoke 3-4 times a week until I figure it out? Or is this to risky?

4. I personally would quit. Just to be safe. Have one more epic night or 2 of smoking and call it good til you know for sure even with a high metabolism it can take ateast a couple weeks for a heavy smoker. That's my opinion. But you are a big kid, so it's your choice.

5. #5 Mid man, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Innocent until proven guilty, they haven't convicted you of any crime thus your are not subject to any prohibition drug testing/restrictions. And if you are found guilty, they can't expect you to be clean the day they start testing you

6. So you think I would be safe if I resumed smoking again?

7. It won't hurt if you do, but looks way better (if you are charged) to drop clean.

8. Okay. Thanks for all the helpful responses! :D I'll stay clean for a bit.

9. No problem, good luck